Part 13

6:14pm

              I snapped the album close so that no one sees it. I'll see it closely when I reach home. While I stood there stunned at what just happened, Ara kept talking. I have to tell her but not now.

We exited the building and decided to go home as we were already exhausted from the concert and today's event. Ara called for the taxi. It arrived in no time.

Both of us were really tired from everything. As soon as we reached home, we plopped on the couch tiredly.

"If we're this tired then what about the boys! They must be exhausted. But today was beyond imagination! I would've never expected to see them so closely." Ara mumbled through her tiredness. I hummed along. I dragged myself to the bathroom to freshen up. After getting changed into my comfy hoodie and leggings I made my way to the kitchen to make some tea for both of us. Anyway I have to spill the tea later.

While I got our tea ready, Ara freshened up and joined at the dining island. A faint ding was heard by us. Peeking from the table we saw Scar entering the apartment.

"Hey guys!" Scar said excitedly.
"Heyy!" we replied in sync.
"How was the event?" She kept her bag on an extra chair and sat beside Ara.
"It was great!! I still cannot believe that we saw them up close!" Ara exclaimed.
"Bring your albums! I wanna see the little messages on it!" Scar said and Ara rushed to her room where she kept her bag.
"Ara! Bring my bag too!" I yelled from the table. Ara came out holding two bags in both of her hands running like a child.
She threw my bag at me which I caught on time otherwise it would've hit my face.

"Okay before showing you all the album I want to tell you something." I said hesitantly. I fiddled with the album in my hand. Both of their heads turned to look at me with a questioning and confused look.

"Umm..okay! Go ahead." Scar said as she rested her chin on her palm.

"I'll show you something but I want you guys to stay calm and not tell anyone about it. ANYONE." I emphasised the last part. They nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the album to the  picture where Taehyung signed.
I looked up at them as I placed the album flat on the table turning it to their side for a better view.

Both of their eyes fixed at the page as they slowly read through it. Little gasps were heard. Their eyes went round at the sight. I lightly bit my fingernails because of nervousness. Finally Ara tore her eyes away from the book to me while Scar was re-reading it.

"HE GAVE YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER!!??" Ara said loudly. I couldn't figure out if she was happy or furious. I flinched at her pitch which she noticed.

"Damnnn you're really collecting these idols like they're some kinda pokemon!" She jokes to which we all laughed.

"But wait...the note says 'It was nice meeting you again. I just felt weirdly connected to you somehow. I know it might seem weird but here is my phone number - +8297262*****. I'd like to know you better. I'll be waiting for a text/call, whatever is comfortable with you. By the way, I really liked your korean accent. ;)' AGAIN?? Where else did he meet you??" Scar asked curiously.

"I don't know! I just know that he saw me at the concert because he asked me if I was feeling well because I sat down holding Ara's hem of the cardigan. But then at the fansign , before moving to Jungkook, he leaned towards me and whispered "This is not the first time we're meeting" and I was like Wtffff so I asked him "where else did you see me?" To which he just answered "3 times to be precise" and then winked. FREAKING WINKED." I got everything off my chest. Finally taking in a deep breath, I calmed myself. Ara and Scarlet looked at each other then at me and bursted out laughing.