Part 51

Two Months Later, (May) 🍿

Y/N'S POV:

"Hey Y/n! Wait for me!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I turned to find Jaemin running towards me. I stopped and waited for him to reach.

"Breathe breathe~" I said to his breathless figure.
"You walk too fast!" He exclaimed while catching his breath. I giggled and we walked into the college building.
"Did you study for today's test?" I asked Jaemin. He stopped in his tracks, his mouth hanging in surprise.
"I'll take that as a no." I chuckled and hit his arm.
"Oh I'm screwed! Why didn't you remind me yesterday!" He whined while walking to our class.
"I DID! I called you and then left a text telling you to study for tomorrow's test!" I almost shouted and then laughed seeing the colour of his face fade away. I assumed he didn't check the texts.

"Don't worry Jae! I'll help you! Now let's go!" I slung an arm around his shoulder and walked into the class. Minah is sick so she won't be attending classes today. It was just us two for the day.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jinae and Amara laughing together. Both of their sickeningly sweet laughs filled the room gaining quite the attention. I took my seat and opened my book to revise once when Jaemin asked if I could briefly explain him the test portion. I agreed and started giving him brief idea of the concepts which he just needed to brush up.

The 15 minute study session gave him a compact idea and he was ready. We still had 10 minutes for the class to start so we quizzed each other and whenever the person got an answer wrong, we flicked on the other's forehead.

And here, I got flicked for the second time. I winced at the slight pain, rubbing the area.
"Oh god I hit you hard! I'm so sorry!" He got up from his seat and cupped my face while giggling and brushed his palm over my forehead examining if I got too hurt.
"Nah nah! I didn't! I play this with my sister all the time so I'm used to it." I said immediately after realising how close we were and let out a small laugh. He just nodded and sat on his place still with a smile and a hint of concern.

Before we could continue the quiz, our professor entered the class making all of us to take our seats and wait for him to distribute the papers.

Time Skip 📖

The test was finally done and after attending another lesson, now we had our lunchtime. I brought my food tray to our regular table and waited for Jaemin to come. I looked around and found Amara talking to Jaemin.

She looked like a 13 year old who was confessing to her crush. Maybe she was. Her face was heated up and her lips curved upwards as she tucked a strand behind her ear. But suddenly, I saw her leave the cafeteria stomping and her face red with anger and embarrassment. Then, Jaemin walked to our table like nothing happened while I looked at him curiously, waiting for him to spill.

"What?" He asked as he took one bite of the meat.
"Aren't you going to tell me what happened there?" I leaned a little while resting my arms on the table.
"Oh that! Yeah she confessed to me that she likes me." He casually said and shrugged at the end.
"And you rejected her confession?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh my god! What exactly did you tell her?" I was a little scared because I already knew that she liked him and the way she went out so furiously worried me.
"I just told her that I like someone else and anyway I wouldn't like to date a girl who is rude to my best friends." Now he looked at me and here I was scared because now she might think he likes me.

"Hey! Don't be scared. She won't bother you." He said with a smile. I forced a smile and nodded at him as I continued with my food.

Now she will definitely bother me! I groaned internally.