Part 6

(Next morning)

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face gently through the slits of the curtain. I squinted my eyes open and stretched to get rid of the stiffness. I look to the side to see no one beside me. For a minute I thought Ara slept in the couch so I lazily got up from the bed and walked towards the living room while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning bub.!" Scarlet cheerfully greeted me.
"Good morning you guys.." I replied still half asleep.

"Y/n come on wake up! Go and brush your teeth...I'm making pancakes for breakfast." Ara told me as she kept whisking the batter on the side.

"Did you sleep on the couch last night?" I asked her.

"Nope, Scarlet and I shared the room last night because we wanted to give you some a peaceful sleep."

My mouth formed an O at her reply. I nodded my head and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

It's my first morning in Korea. I'm so excited! I quickly brush my teeth and splash some water on face. Ahh now it feels fresh.

The three of us are having breakfast while discussing what to do for today. Since today's a Sunday they both have the whole day to spend with me. That's when I remember, at the airport, Ara was talking about some surprise.

"Ara! What's the surprise you were talking about at the airport?"
She looked up from her plate and facepalmed herself.
"Shoot! I forgot about that... wait a minute I'll go get it!" She sheepishly smiled, got up from the seat and ran to Scarlet's bedroom. Scarlet shook her head chuckling at her best friends actions.

Ara came back to her seat with a medium sized paper bag in her hand. She kept it on the table and had a wide smile on her face.

"Okay! This is the surprise. I want you to open it right now." Ara said clapping her hands. She sure is excited for the surprise which is for me. Even Scarlet seemed to be excited but kept calm.

I move my chair away from the table a bit and take the bag in my lap. I look into the bag and my eyes widen at the sight.

"It's an ARMY Bomb!!" I squealed with joy as I pulled out the light stick out of the bag. I jumped to hug both the girls.

"There's one more thing in there!" Scarlet excitedly said.
I looked at her with a confused expression and took the bag to my side to see if I missed something. To my surprise, there was an envelope with a ribbon tied to it. I couldn't see it as it was camouflaged with the bag colour.

I took out the envelope and looked at both the girls who were looking back at me with bright eyes and a wide smile.
"Open it" "Open it!" They both said.

I opened the envelope and saw what was inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were concert tickets. BTS CONCERT TICKETS! My eyes were filled with tears of joy.

"Oh my god guys!! This is the best ever surprise!! You guys are the best!" I said while hugging them tightly.
I'm gonna go to a concert. I'm gonna go to a concert WHAT?! My brain doesn't seem to register what just happened.

I released them from my suffocating hug and we sat down while I was still looking at the ticket in my hand. That's when I realised that our seats were in front of the stage. I shot my head up in surprise.

"How did you get the front row tickets??! And that too three of them?!" I almost shouted.

"Calm down calm down.... the thing is that the guy from our college who is one of our best friends is the nephew of BTS' manager. So he requested for the tickets near the stage. He's also gonna be there." Ara explained me. My eyes were still wide and mouth open as I absorbed what she said.