The game on

Shruti all confused, she's never had this feeling she's a typical indian medial class girl,who go to school, college,do what she's supposed to do, always following the rules,if father say take this course it's good for you,she took that course,if mother says this dress looks nice on you she will wear it,if her siblings says don't hangout with these boys/ girls they are not good ,she listened to them also, always listening,in the process forget to ask what her heart ever wanted. And like she's supposed to get married at a certain age,her parents started searching suitable boy,she got married to that guy,no questions asked, came out the worst decision of her life. And Shruti just keep asking herself what I done wrong,why I have to face this? A husband who is a total phyco,she looked everywhere her friends/ colleague all of her age married happily enjoying their married life, always talking how much their husband love them,what they purchase together,how they had fun,and Shruti just.......why ,why..did I ask something too much I didn't ask some hot hunk,just an ordinary man who can at least forget love but respect the marriage she's got into but No, She had a terrible married life, finally she could not take the abusive relationship anymore and filled divorce petition. Her life is just finished no joy no happiness,just her job is giving her some confidance, she's always love teaching,her students ,the education campus,it's the only thing kept her going,and now suddenly like a Strom it's going to change as love entering in her life ,in the most unexpected way she could ever imagine, with Ahana,A girl,Her student,is shruti ready for this ,not at all,but that the way of love,it hits you the most beautiful and unexpected ways, maybe life is giving Shruti her dues back,but can she embrace this love,or to frightened to be happy, loved, thinking about her,which she never done,she always thought about others,her family,the society, everyone except her own happiness,is the the turn around life offering her.lets see what she choices. Shruti: hey mrudula ,I really waan talk to you,are you free after lauch? Mrudula: hey,you( on the playground practice session going on,girls you carry on,just a moment)yes Shruti mam ,is everything ok? Don't tell me that basterd again bothering you. Shruti: no,no,it's not that,you won't believe what is happening to me,and started all blushing and smiling. Mrudula: wow,is the new Shruti, your beautiful always but today your looking just wow,and top of it all smiling and blushing ,I don't believe this,who's the lucky guy? Is it Rushi? Thank god finally your really considering someone,I am so happy for you Shruti,way to go girl. Shruti: No,no I am , I maybe considering someone but he's not Rushi, means it's not He at all ,ohh dear ,I don't know how to even say this ,I don't know how I am going to do this. Mrudula: what? I am not getting you ,you mean you're into someone but it's not He, then what it it,some vampire? Haha really Shruti? Means fo you love in abuse relationship or what? Or is this some wired sense of humour of yours I am not getting? What is it? Come on spell it out. Shruti: hey,you just relax ok,I don't love abuse relationship or it's not some vimpaire ,but one thing that person got magic,which is really getting on me now, well ,we can chat afterwards,I have lecture now on Third year class,and you know I can't be late to that period,and all smiling I don't want too,I am just dieing to take that class. Mrudula: Really? I mean till yesterday you hated that class,you kept on saying that class is the worst,all mean, in your own words if I remember correctly you quoted," that class is full of oversmart, attitude ,richi rich guys who thinks they knew everything" Am I right? Shruti: ohhh Mrudula,I can't do this right now,I have class to attain,bye later. Mrudula: looking at her friend almost running to the class she has to deliver lecture, strange,I never saw her this vulrable, smiling,guess love makes everything go crezy,but she deserves , come creziness,ha ha hope whatever it is she's talking about will work out for her.