Epilogue 2 ........

Shruti reached at oberioo mansion..she asked Ahana.its important that both of them clear certain things..so she don't want to meet Ahana's parents.right now and wanted to meet Ahana some public place.but Ahana insist that it won't be a problem as her parents are not in India ..they both left for Paris..as everything is fine about Ahana her dad just left the trip halfway as Ahana got into an accident...now everything with his daughter seems perfect..he wants to get back to his business...of course Ahana's mom specially wanted to meet shruti.but ...Ahana convinced her mom..she should fly with her dad..and shruti.is family Now she can meet her anytime when she returned to India.

Shruti step inside the oberioo mansion..the maid opened the door.. Shruti's heart was pumping so hard..her eyes wondering where Ahana is..

The maid: pls mam...go upstairs..Ahana mam waiting for you.

Shruti: smiled just the mentioned of Ahana's name..and hurried quickly to the staircase..
The room to the left side..some soft music were playing..Shruti ..turned to that room ....as she about to knock the door. Ahana opened the door
.Both Ahana and Shruti keep looking at each other..for couple of moments..then Shruti.. delicately touched Ahana face with her right hand..a little mark on the forehead of Ahana due to..the accident..shruti.touched it softly...

Shruti: ohhh baby...I asked doctor,that day...is this mark...can go..he said it will..are you ok love?

Ahana: taking Shruti's hand in hers and kissing it delicately.. laughing ..baby...of course I am fine the mark will go with time,chill.. and dragged Shruti inside her room..making her sit in her bed .

Now just...shuuuu and let me kiss you i am dieing to touch your lips..
Before Shruti can say anything.. Ahana's lips attacked Shruti's... making Shruti..moan.. softly..

Shruti: ohhhh baby ...miss you too and reciprocated.. kissing Ahana's lips vigorously.their kissing becoming. ..hotter...and Ahana's lips touched.. Shruti's neck . Shruti knew there is no coming back if ..she... won't stop her love right now....

Cupping Ahana face in her hand... looking into Ahana's choclate brown eyes..Shruti..said..baby..I have to say something..pls can we talk first..

Ahana: narrowing her eyes... looking a little annyoed..Shruti..what now?..you don't love me..I am not talking to you..

Shruti: can't stop laughing..what ohhh my baby is upset...look at you ...my baby is so innocent and everyone says Ahana is a play girl.. dragging Ahana grabbing her waist towards her... kissing her cheeks ..no one knows you my hoti . only I do.

Ahana: melting as Shruti's sweet words and warm touch makes..her blushed..yaa you do know me than anyone else..my love.i am so happy...I thought...i don't know like you don't want me or something.

Shruti: what? I didn't want you? Where you got that Idea..I love you..and..I don't remember thinking about anyone else than you plus I don't have a friend who keeps hitting on me , isen't it?

Ahana: ohhh right...I thought so this topic is gona come. Thank god at least you let me kiss you i thought your gona start that topic as you entered my house.

Shruti: you think it's funny? She almost broke our relationship..and I don't know why you keep kissing her..do you love her or something..hmmm. ..tell me?

Ahana: what? What you mean I keep kissing her omg Shruti can you let that go..i told you..I didn't kiss her that mrudula is filling up your head with nonsense.your telling about the 4 months back story happened in college campus.

Shruti: ohhh Ahana at least don't lie..I saw with my own eyes two days ago ..you kissed that so called friends of yours ..you even send me pics of you and her getting... intimate, what else you want me to show...look baby...if you are attracted to her..or you had a moment with her..it's fine but talk to me...