The typical crush

It's the most famous and oldest college in Delhi, capital of India,All the popular peoples, politician,Beurocrates big industrialist are came out from this institute,and the legacy continued,it's a dream for any common youngster to took admission in this college,and it's a prevlliage to be appointed as a lecturer,or geust lecture here,

Shruti was lucky that she got a chance so early in her career to get an opportunity to teach in such well known institute st. Stefan college . Well she's got a temporary post now, but if she continued doing well,she is a well deserved candidate for parmanant post of lecturer. Shruti really hoping she'll be getting the permanent post as she's doing really well from a year or so as a temporary lecture,it's called period basis lectureship.She just loved chemistry and she enjoyed teaching it. Her students seems to like her, she's got a pleasant personality and a unique way of reaching out to students, making them talk,involve them in different projects and activities, cause Activities based/practical base learning is long lasting and offcourse,inspire students to innovate.

Principal Demealo, called Shruti in her office, since a year Shruti was taking lectures of first year,and some second year students, but due to the unwell health issues of Mrs. Pathak,she may get an opportunity to to teach the final year students, She was pretty much excited about it,and her geuss was right.

Principal: Shruti,you understand in am really taking a big risk, letting you teach the final year students,and I am confident that you will do well.but I am just a little bit concerned.

Shruti: thanks sir, for the opportunity,I assure you won't regret it,I don't know why you are concerned,I am fully capable of teaching final year students.

Principal: no, dear,I am not doueating your capability as a teacher,or your skill in different methods you used,I really love the way you go out of the box to make the topic easy. I am concerned about the final year students, they are arrogant,rude, indiscipline, but really sharp in their studies,it's a lethal combination ,and as we all know not to mention, they all come from,very influential families,we always given our best and most experienced staff for final year students,you are talented, but can you handle,the tantrums they will show, cause,as you can understand,we can't do much disciplinary action on these young brats.

Shruti: Rise smile form on her face,we all keep saying that all students are equal for teachers, but for rich and powerful people always get way with everything,and the education system is no difference, she's getting principal's dilima as his hands are tied cause most of the students came from powerful background,she known even some trustees grandson, Childers are in the years batch. I can understand sir, don't worry,I handle it.i promise you that. Without causing any drama.

Principal: ok,then,all the best to you,you can start from tomorrow only, here is your time table. Shruti: taking the print page of time table, thanks sir once again. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' The next day in the class room,( every college has a popular group,and so does st.stefan college it includes Ahana,the hottest girl of the college, queen bee, beautiful chocolate brown eyes,long curly golden hair,cascading from her shoulder,long tan legs, when she walks in all students look at her in Awwws she was beautiful,rich,and fun loving, she's not that mean, bitchy girl like, maybe that's why she got a huge friends circle, Rushi was her best friend,they both are like buddies,
Rushi was a handsome hunk,all the girls are dieing to be with him,but he was very choose,he was crush on someone in the college, but nobody knows about her, except Ahana,and she haven't seen her but she knows, she's some staff member, cause Rushi was really secretive about it,so she's giving him that space,then there is Rashi who was the second most popular girl after Ahana, she's got cute nose, sprinkling skin,and gergeous dimple on her left cheek, she's got hots for Rushi, but he never considered her more than a friend.

Rushi: hey I just come hmmm,.

Ahana: ohh so are you again going to check has your crush arrive or not? I don't understand,why you have always this thing for older women.
Rushi: narrowing his eyebrows,hey she's not old, she's just older than me by couple of years.

Rashi: ya,ya,we are hearing this from almost a year now, whoever she's,not interested in you for sure.

Rushi: hey, what kind of friends are you guys? You should help me to win her over, instead you just keep teasing me.

Ahana: ok,ok, don't be a cry baby,we will help,you, but you're so secretive about it,we just know she a part time lecturer, nothing else. Rushi: that's why I am so secretive,I don't want to cause any trouble to her job.and to be honest,she haven't even notice me yet.

Rashi: maybe cause she's married and having two kids at home. Rashi getting really agitated by just mentioned of her.

Rushi: hey please don't say that, she's mine only mine. Ahana: doing some romantic pose ohh so romantic, just a little reality check,she don't even know you exist,so just chill. Rashi laughed by the remark of Ahana. Making Rushi really sad.
Rushi: Ahana have a heart, when you fall in love,then I will make fun of you just as you making mine.

Ahana: I don't think that day will ever come bro.i really don't understand this lovvvvvee. Thing.

Rashi: hmmm you will understand one day, both Rushi and Ahana looking at Rashi suprisingly,Rashi shifted uncomfortably, trying to cover up, said nervously smiling,it just a dialogue,I heard in some movie,by the way do you guys hear,Mrs. Pathak is not coming for the remaining semister some new lecturer going to come.

Ahana: feeling really excited,it will be so fun,we will have a blast,we just don't let that new lecturer,to teach, like we done last time.

Rushi and Rashi : yessss,that will be fun. Just then, class room door open and a gergeous lady walks in.

Shruti: hello class,I am going to teach you chemistry this semister,my name is Shruti Seth.

Rushi: ohhh wow,am I dreaming right now,my crush is going to teach me chemistry, now I can see her non-stop for forty minute at least. And do not dare to cause any trouble to her , understand you both. Ahana and Rashi looking at each other, they were hating the situation.

A/N: so guys what you think,do you like it, really excited to know your views, don't shy to comment,vote,shar,it will be really appreciated, thanks.