Ahana's POV

A/N: Thanks for your wonderful response to my story,I am so excited and overwhelmed by your comments and voting,hope you will keep showing your love for the story, keep reading and keep voting, well writing a story on Wattpad is thankless job,so all a writer looks for appreciation and satisfaction.Thank you to all of you again,hope you will like today's update.                                                                                                               Ahana sitting on her bed, looking gergeous as always,her already pink cheeks are looking more pink as she's blushing,her full plum lips are swollen as keep can't stop Kissing her love all Night long, smile form on her lips as she rewinded all the moments of last night in her brain one more time,"ohhhhhh dear........ " Is it really happened, or is it my dream, Shruti was really here with me ,all night long,in my bedroom on my bed....... Ohhh I never felt so blessed that she actually love me,and she actually given her love her soul to me....... "ohhh baby" ..... Sorry for douting  your love my princess" ............ ..... I was so pissed before she show off last night,I  thought it's once again a long night she keeps me waiting and come up with some stupid excuse ,why she didn't make up.   But no it's not like that........ well I always felt her love when I looked in her eyes , always but whenever I try to reach and feel that love it's like a "Mirage" ........you can see it but you can't touch it ,you can't reach to it......                                      _______________________________________________.                                                        I know Shruti face a lot in her life,I don't believe her basterd ex husband used to beat her ,abuse her at a point ,that she had to left that house.  My poor baby,how can someone do that to her, when you look at her you just fall love with her,it's not only her classical beauty,but her nature, always helping others, always keeping a smile on the face, hiding all of her pain,and still moving forward, Being a parmanent lecture in our well reputed college is her own achivement, without any godfather she reached it. On her caliber and definition,and her unique style of reaching out to her students.               Ahana started laughing, when she remembered how much trouble she given Shruti As she was so pissed at her due to their break up the second time ,and wanted to teach Shruti a lesson.........it was so tough ,I was trying so hard,to trouble her,and get a reaction from her,I keep commenting in the class,I disturbed all the practical she took by deliberately adding more chemical required in test tube  breaking it or ........ If Shruti said please handle this appratues carefully it is less in stock,I ended cracking it.  Ha ha ha 😀😀 ohhh I remembered Shruti's face,she was really angry,she came all furious and asked who broke that " thermometer" when I said ,I did Shruti mam....... Then she looked at me...  making her big eyes even bigger, she keep looking at me I kept looking  at her, then she softly said so softly she was hardly audible," baby,stop it, please,"  ............................ Ohhh it was" so romantic when she call me "baby ".... She took a long......... time to call me that , but when she did it was ohhhhhh magical,I was totally supried that in the practical period in front of all students ,how secretly and she came near and said that to me,and as she realised , she's in the middle of the laboratory room, looking in to my eyes whenever she look in my eyes she forget everything I know that ,and I blushed and smile a little breaking the eye contact with her making her zoom in,she cleared her throat and loudly said ," Ahana oberioo,your going to pay for this to the lab attaindent, ha ha wow.... " Shruti ,that was close everyone almost noticed you lost in my eyes , but you cover it up so well, she's smart ,no doute,and it was so....... exhausting to hate her,cause it took a lot out of you when you love someone so much,but you can't have them in your life,so had to pretend your over that person or you hate that person,I was trying so hard ,I thought shruti will say something mean and hurtful to me cause I was troubling her so much............but my "poor baby" tolerated all my bullshit and keep loving me..                                                       how much love and care you show to someone it's incomplete without the physical intimacy,some people may not agree with me as they find it really cool ,to say looks doesn't matter,and you can love without touching,and..blaaa blaaa... But for me that's the only way to find out does the person really loves you ,if he/ she can't intimate with you,and enjoy every touch,every kiss,I don't think it's love....... And I was lossing my patience,as Shruti and I didn't got that...it make me question a lot of things,is she really in love with me,or she is just lonely,or she is straight? Or she is experimenting,or is she not sure about me,or I am not attractive enough for her? ......      ......   All that questions answered last night,she took the first step......wow ,I still getting goosebumps... She took her top off seductly closing the gap between us and sit in my lap,and then.... showering kisses all over my body saying all those things I want her to say always,that how much she loves me,how much she wants me,I much she's craving for me,....ohhh my my baby thank for making me believe in love and loving me back as I want..now are trapped sweetheart,I am not letting you go anywhere,Ahana zoomed out yet again in last night beautiful experience, where finally her love reach its peak,......but after a peak there is always a slop ............... that's nature law,is ther love story reached a new high or its time they are about to go down,well only time can tell.