Addiction

Shruti came to her room locked it from inside,and jumped on her bed, remembering Ahana's lips all over her body...She felt tingling all over her body...she blushed...
Shruti POV

What is happening here.....aaaaaa ...Ahana you made me completely crezy
I can still feel her lips on mine ,her saint all over my body...it's so dazzling...I remembered when first time she was that close to me in the laboratory....I was lost in her chocolate brown eyes...and then her saint ,it's her shampoo or her perfume,or she just have her own saint,it's like makes me all dizzy,and her fingers....well ....they moves sooo good, she's so good at this,and her body,can any one be so perfect.......I love her toned belly so much...I don't think I can ever get enough of kissing her, And she keeps doing this small talk .... she's so caring...she keeps checking am I comfortable,am I with her...or keep praising my Beauty,and when I try to say something sweet to her she just sshhhuuu me not fair.i don't believe she don't like to be praised,it's so hard not to when perfection standing in front of you.ohhhhh I am really missing her I want all of her,I just missed her call,I know I can call her back,but then again if I talk to her ,I will fell to touch,if I touch her I will feel Kissing her ....and if I started kissing.. when there is no looking back,I don't believe we did that in college campus.i mean Shruti Seth how many rules are you going to break,ha ha ...I geuss love makes you shameless more than anything else.

It's so strange but when I am with Ahana I feel like it's the safeest place and the same time feels like the biggest adventure of my life.she makes me feel everything, like she got control over each and every single nerve in my body,each neurones in my brain,it's so scary to have someone such a power on you and the same time it feels so peaceful to surrender completely to her ,cause I feel her love,I do ,when she looks at me, when she touch me, when she find stupid excuse to be with me alone, when her eyes filled with tears everytime she tries to stay away from me,my baby,I really hurt her multiple times,as I wasn't so sure about my sexuality,and society,not anymore,I am going to be with my love,I am not going to let anyone come between us.i know it's not going to be easy but I am up for it this time,and to be honest ,I really don't know how to live without Ahana anymore,and I don't want to live without her, she's all I need.

I was so shattered after  my marriage was such a diaster ,I kept asking myself why me? Why I have to go through all these? I never hurt a fly, then why? But now I don't regret anything , this was the way,that leds me to Ahana,she came like a ray of light in my dull life,I was dead inside,she made me alive,I felt all emotions with her,love,hate, jelousy,sorrow,and not to forget lust,ha ha I thought,why people are so crezy about sex and all, until I was with Ahana,i was like these feelings are so not for me ,I am above all these,but wow,Ahana made me nuts..I keep imagining her hot,nacked body all the time,if not that her smile,her fortuitous talk,her sweet voice,I mean damm her voice,so.. sweeet,and her moaning...ohhhh gosh...next time I should record it,or did I even need to ,I can hear it again and again in my mind.....ohhh babe why are you so hot! And how I got so lucky.

I am addicted to her completely,and I am loving this addiction,I am behaviour like a love-sick teenager but "love is love" . You never know when you're going to hit by cupid arrow.

I found love when I was least expecting it,in fact ,I stopped living,I was just going through the motions,Ahana my baby thinks I ignored her at first,to be honest I was just so lost and depressed in my past I didn't notice anything,but Ahana is a magician,she reach out to me,she was so...patient with me.. when she can have anyone she waited for me. Cause she really loves me,I don't know what she found so special about me... She is just so naive ,I am sure she can get anyone ,I saw her instragram account,top model, actors,all follow her, obsiovsly she's Ahana oberioo, daughter of a binninore,but I think she just wants a simple person with no show off,I geuss I am really lucky,she finds me attractive,I know I got looks but If she simply gone for looks ,I bet I don't stand I chance.

Whatever I known about her I felt ,she likes simple things,she hate lies,she likes when your straight and upfront,I know she could find anyone better than me, but I don't think anyone can love her as I love her..... and I know she loves me too All eyes on her ,but her eyes on me, baby I can promise you one thing my love for you is forever..it's not just words,I mean it from bottom of my heart,and I will prove it to you one day my love, Shruti took her mobile and kissed Ahana's pic,her eyes filled with tears,I don't know how I fall so hard for you babe,but I did,so now your are all mine,and kissed her pic for the hudrenth time.

A/N: well I think everyone in love can relate to this,let me know your experience about your love,I love to know,ha ha,vote,shar, comments