Ahana's pov

It was Pathak's sir lecture we are waiting when Rashmi told us some new lecturer is filling up him,this semister,we all thought it's going to be fun,as new lecturer is like new toy,we all third year student loves to play with them,the nerd students of our class used to harrsed them by asking questions after questions and we not so into study,give them a tough time to have some kind of class control,I remembered at the start of this semister,one new lecture came to fill up Shahin mam 's biology  class what's his  name I don't even remember,but as he entered the class all the boys just started singing happy birthday jungle,it was so funny,we just don't let that man teach,he gone out of the class and came with principal Demealo sir, like some child call up her mother to ,it was hilarious,we all kept quiet till Demealo sir lecture us that we shouldn't behave like this,it's so... disrespectful baaa,blaa....and ask us to co-operate with new lecturer, but we didn't, finally shahin mam had to come and complete our syallabus online before going for her pregnancy leave.from that day, Principal Demealo sir was really upset with our batch, like we care haha ha.                                                   

Now when we waiting for our new toy to entertain us,A beautiful lady walks in,she was looking a little nervous initially but then took charge after Rushi help her to control class,the whole class and so do I really surprised by his action as he's the one who always initiate how to tease,irritate new lecturer,why he does not is another story,so.. after that she carried out the lecture really good,the nerd of our class,shaan,payal,abhay,keep kept asking her questions, but she didn't get rattled , but explained it with confidence and ease.that was really impressed,well looks really matter for me but looks with Talent,and charm,is a deadly combination and she got it,I really like her.and offcourse it's so good to have a eye candy like her to look rather than the bold,Pathak sir,I was happy till  Rushi  bang this boom on me and Rashi that she's the one he had crush on since a year.                                                         ..............................................................................

Well Rushi is my buddy,I love him,we are friends since childhood,I always wants him to be happy and get the girl he wanted, ,He's handsome and rich,every girl in college wants him,even Rashi has a crush on him, but she never admits it and that idoit ,I don't think ever understand  her silence,I hate to see Rashi getting really upset when Rushi mentioned this new chemistry lecture is his crush,she was clearly upset,I tried to get some sense into the Hunk but he refuses to accept.  And the worst,I don't think that what is her name again ya.. Shruti the new lecturer forget liking not even recognise him, after he claims to be vowing around her for a year,I don't understand laugh at his situation or pitty him.on top of that he ask me to help to win her over.i really hate when people ask me to do that,I am a popular girl I have lots of friends,and most times everyone asking me to help with their love life,give me a break, just because I am I am out and proud bisexual that doesn't mean I  there for any girl,agree Shruti is not any girl, she's definitely special, but I don't think she's looking for love at this campus where she's teaching,Rushi better get that sooner. And when I declined his request to help him win her,he's come up with may be your hots for her,and blhh... Blhh,as if I am going to fall for it. Well I don't mind him helping,if I felt she's also interested in him, not much,at least a little bit, but she don't even recognise him,and when Rushi told me that she's going through her divorce and all,I think all she would be wanting peace at her work place, isen't it? Hey....it funny I just thought about her than my friend,hmmm,well I like her,it was kind of cute when she got a little nervous at the start of her lectures that day,a little sweat on her forehead ,her voice gone a little deep,her beautiful eyes wondering all over the place,well haven't noticed her black big eyes that day,it was the next day when she collides with me on the playground where our hockey practice was going on,As a captain of the hockey team I am most of the time on ground .I was so close to her whoo,her black eyes ,I just got lost in them, before she apologized to me,I just got a little disappointed when she didn't noticed me, but she will definitely the next time we meet ,I am going to make sure that.i think it's going to be a long semister,and I am loving that.           

A/N : hey,I know it's a short update, but I want it to be that way,as I keep your interest going for the story, until the story Star flowing, thanks for so...many views, please vote and shar it really incourges to update regularly.thanks again.