The media

Ahana oberioo ,the daughter of a binninore.... hottest and most happning girl in the city.... crashed her posh car on some light pole....and admitted into the hospital....well too much spicy news for type of media run these days....

No wonder....a big .....rush around the "Cigma hospital".... ,The hospital authority....used to handling celebrate patients and still...Ahana oberioo seems to bring too much excitement and thrilled to the media .....as she's also known to be a playgirl....some gossip always attached to her....it's being quite for a while now....as...Shruti entered Ahana's life...the playgirl image started to fade away.....as no rumour on her  love life it seems ....Ahana and Shruti done a pretty good job... Keeping their love life secret...

But things changed overnight , when Shruti and Ahana break up... like Ahana is exposed to the dirty world....or as if shruti....love made her so secured and at peace....so much that Ahana wasn't chasing the superficial things ..to ... like party.... night out... drinks...and obsiovsly random sex and all.....Now everything comes back with Shruti exit. ....is the oberioo empiror....and oberioo family is ready for the meadia circus which is going to happen now..... Trying to break Ahana person and her family's reputation..

Nikita oberioo.... told the hospital authority to call Shruti...and also call her immediately when ...Ahana wakes up...she was a smart lady she got an Idea ....this news can be blown out of proportion...it will be hard to tackle..so she immediately .. published a press note ... saying...an unfortunate accident...as the break fails...and Ahana oberioo and her friends along are .. injured but out of danger....but still who can stop the huge media...which got no rules..the only rule they follow is senselize the event.....so they all gathered around the Cigma hospital campus... making the hospital authority...call police and security personnel. But the print and specially the electronic media.. isen't going anywhere...they want to capture all ..what the doc says...how damage the car is...so where the so called eye witness of the accident..who was driving...is she drink...or who where the friends...one of them may be Ahana's bf...and what not rubbish stories..even the oberioo can't control them ...they tried their best...still ..it's bound to happen..so they   and their PR ( public relations) ppls decided to wait and do the desaster management later.

Shruti.... trying to sleep in her bed...but she can't..her eyes were itching and all red due to crying..it's almost 5 am in the morning...she was awake all night......her eyes are getting heavy and she was about to fall asleep.. when her mobile rings...

She narrowed her eyes looking at the .. unknown number...and at this time of the hrs...she cut it...and tried to get some sleep....the ring goes against...this time..the screen of her mobile showing some landline no..and her true caller shown "Cigma hospital" ....so Shruti picked it up

Shruti: hello.... who's this?

Receptionist: am I talking to Shruti Seth?

Shruti: yaa ,your...I think your mistaken... maybe you want some other Shruti Seth....

Receptionist: cutting Shruti...your friend of Ahana oberioo , right? Do come immediately to Cigma hospital.. She is admitted here..she got into an accident..

Shruti: her mobile sleeped from her hand as she heard Ahana is admitted...her.eyes wide opened ...she just stunned by the sudden news...

Receptionist: mam..mam...are you ther...?

Shruti: quickly pick up her.mobile ..she was not finding any word..is she .I mean how's she.. who's with her...how you..got.
My no..

Receptionist: mam,relax..miss oberioo is stable..but do come immediately..and please enter from the back... entrance...as you can imagine...all the media is gathered here...,and put down the reciver.