The thunder ⚡⚡⚡

Ahana saw Shruti ...... She quickly push meeta...meeta was taken a back as she was feeling Ahana's breath on her lips... As she got a push from Ahana.

Ahana: looking at Shruti... who just turned around and started walking in the opposite direction of Ahana ( as what she saw Ahana kissing meeta) ....Ahana almost about run behinde Shruti... when...meeta hold her arm...Ahana looked at her surprisingly.

Meeta: ( holding Ahana's arm) let her go.....you know she don't deserve you at the first place..I don't get what you saw in her.

Ahana: giving a sharp jark and free herself from Meera's hand ...what? What did you just said?...are you mad or what?...look whatever it is I just don't have the time and energy for your stupid questions.and for the record I love Shruti...in case you forgot.

Meeta: yaa...your absolutely right.i am stupid running behind you ..all this time..I thought you will notice..one day..but noo..all you care about Shruti...she hurt you so many times.. clearly your relationship don't work..so break up so many times...still Shruti.. Shruti... don't you get it...it's not meant to be.holding Ahana's both shoulder.. can't you see Ahana the love in my eyes... just give me one chance...I promise you won't regret...I will never ever hurt you...I...

Ahana: cutting meeta halfway...what? Omg.....no..no..no..I don't know where is this coming from..? your a good friend to me nothing more.look meeta..I love someone..so I know how anyone in love feel...I don't want to hurt you or mean or rude...but you always knew.. Shruti is my love..how much we fight..no matter how many times we break up..but the fact is that I love Shruti.....now let me go ..I don't want another misunderstanding between me and Shruti.

Meeta: Totally panicked.....noo Ahana you just can't leave me like this..I came so far..I can't go back from here.why don't you get it..I love you .. ( closing the gap and touching Ahana's face) look ..I know Shruti is a adventure for you..she was your lecture..older than you..it's kind of thrill..to get the unreachable..but be real...you two are too different to be together..I mean.. look at us..we both belong to billionaire families...and she's just..

Ahana: Enough...I heard enough..look I am trying to be sensitive cause your my friend..but if you said one  word against Shruti ...I don't know what I will do..so just stop.. Shruti was right about you all the way ...I should listen to her ....but well it's never too late....I think this ends our friendship here....you really hurt me meeta you know I really like you..so much that I fight with my gf for you....but you... just forgot it. And pls don't say you love me..cause if you really loved me..you would get who's in my heart...you just love yourself... nothing else. Good bye.

Ahana almost run from there...and on the way trying to call Shruti...
The bell is ringing ...but Shruti wasn't picking up the call.

Ahana ; ohhh damm woman , just pick up the call..

It was raining already and now it's started raining heavily...Ahana quickly get down in her car...and drove to Shruti's house.

Shruti's POV : I still don't believe what I just saw? Why ? Ohhh my head is spinning....did Ahana actually sleep with her? The picture I saw of both of them were real?Ahana intentionally call me in that hotel  to see her with meeta?....ohhhh doesn't make  any sense.what is happening here..?

No..no it's not that simple..I don't know what to believe right now..what my heart is saying or my brain is telling.well there  must be something going on with Ahana and meeta .....I saw with my own eyes Ahana kissing that meeta ...Did Ahana attracted to her physically...?and those pictures which she sent me..are they real? means these two going behind my back... even before our break up.?

Ahana baby what are you doing...if you like her just say so...if you don't want me just say so..All I want is your happiness...why you have to create all this drama..yaa .. exactly this is so not Ahana... she's not a person who goes behind anyone's back and sincky and all. She's very straightforward person..if she likes she say on face ..if she don't still say it on face...This is just not her way.and my heart knows she loves me only me.ohhhh I hate this situation.i have to talk to Ahana..and I have to be clam ..Ahana just recovering from a major accident...her health is my periority.i waited so long I can wait some more time I geuss..still I just wanted to hug my baby and hold her tightly in my arms...but I don't get  that meeta.... don't she get she's coming between us.

am I too naive?..to let her in Ahana's life...I knew she loves Ahana.. is it my mistake that I trust my love?..or I should have just asked Ahana to let her cut out of our lives.hmm I geuss I should had done that. At least I won't have to see this day. Heyy wait whom I am fooling..I am dating Ahana oberioo....there are so many who wants to be with her.. I can't always say to her.. don't talk to him or her...at the end of the day I have to trust my love.well I do trust her... still it's not easy to see her kiss someone... well it's just a Little kiss...but still...omg...I am going mad here..I have to just stop thinking..and wait till I see Ahana.

I really hope..it's all some stupid mistake.the last thing I want to fight with Ahana..I just don't have the strength to fight with my love.i just wann love her... Kiss her..hug her...not some blam game.hope we really have a good talk and clear everything.hmm now I am feeling better.

All I want is my baby,my Ahana.i don't want my past..or her... stupid crush..come between us...I have to be strong and patient enough to handle any situation...I just wish meeta come all clean and accept she's doing all the misunderstanding deliberately...well I am asking too much I think.

I thought my family not accepting my love is the most difficult part for our relationship..appratly miss meeta seems to steal the show
..well not for too long...meeta
..one thing I learn from you...how to fight for one's love...so..I am not giving up on mine so easily for sure.

A/N : heyyy to my lovely reders..I know late update...kind of busy..hope you like it... everyone wants me to give a happy ending...I totally get it... lesbian love ...... especially Asian countries....face a lot of social stigma.so yaa ..I get it  at least our  billlinor story should have a happy ending...still believe.. finding love is the happiest thing....and for true love there is no ending..cheers to all forms of love.

Vote,shar, comments.