Dangerous game

Shruti....with her sister.... reached her home...her parents were really worried as they didn't see both of their daughters...at home..both of them..took off without informing.....

Due to the court case and the kind of person... kumar was Shruti's parents were always in stress ...cause he got no control over his anger and .....he got a history of abusing and threatening... Shruti multiple times so as her family...and Kumar's family holds a powerful position in the city ....so no strict action was taken against him...tho Shruti filled multiple complaints against him in local police station....

So when Shruti parents found their daughter are not .there...they totally panicked..as aarti... and Shruti reached their home...a sign of relief is there for their parents.

Shruti's dad: hey...you both ... totally scared us...where you have been? Is the a way the leave your own house all unannounced...at this time of the hrs...what the hell your were thinking..

Shruti's father were totally furious

Shruti: (Aarti looking at her father and back to Shruti ..)... dad..just relax.... nothing to worry.

Aarti: yaa..I mean we are fine but May be someone is not sooo... again looking at Shruti

Shruti's mom: aarti what's going on ? Answer what's up.. what you mean by someone is not...and stop looking at your sister.....just say..out loude...you both really stressing us out.

Aarti: Almost running to her room..well I think Shruti di( elder sis Is called didi..short di) will tell you everything..I am sleeping now..I didn't get any so..

Shruti's mom: looking at Shruti...Shruti..is kumar again troubling you..is he threatening you..don't hide just tell us

Dad: yaa dear...if he is .... this time we won't let him go..don't hide anything ...tell us we are your parents..we must know.

Shruti: sighly heavily...ok I geuss this is it ....look mom and dad..it's nothing about..kumar..he never meant anything to me nor he ever...I just married him for the sake of it... biggest mistake of my life..he was a basterd but this time it's not about him.... actually I gone to see someone...this person means the world to me...I tried everything in my strength not to feel this way but ...I can't deny it anymore ..so..I mean..it's kind of .. unexpected to me too. ...

Shruti's mom: jumped in cutting Shruti off ..omg really Shruti... looking at Shruti's Dad I told you..I never saw her so happy...in these past months...I am so happy Shruti...you find a suitable man for you...you deserve it so much..

Shruti: ohhh my...no no...mom..you got it all wrong...I mean your right these past months I am happy and I did found someone...but it's not a man..I mean I don't know how to tell you..

Dad: what? What you mean..not a man...did you fall for some married man..Shruti...you can't..

Shruti: what? Dad..hell no ..it's not a man at all...I love ....a girl....I am love with a woman.here I said it..

Shruti's mom and dad looking at each other they don't believe what they just heard . stunned silence filling the room..Shruti . looking at her parents..

Shruti: dad ,mom say something , anything...I know it's a suprise to you ...but I can't hide it anymore..I ...

Dad: Shruti.... Enough is enough...I think ..it's too much for today..go to your room..we are not even having this conversation....

Shruti: but dad .at least listen..

Dad: shouting ... didn't you heard me....go to your roo...m

Shruti was almost in tears...she looked at her mom..her mom still shocked...she didn't say a word..just sit on the chair like a lost soldier