Not interested

Shruti entered the class room with confidance,she prepared really well to take today's first lecture,as it's said first impression, always makes a big difference,and she wants to make a good impression,but when her eyes wonders in the classroom, suddenly seeing a full strength class curiously looking at her, smiling and commenting,in low voices ,she felt so nervous,her plams were getting sweaty she felt her throat dry.she tried to say something but nothing was coming out. she mentally slammed herself,comeon Shruti gather yourself and start teaching, before anyone notice you're nervous address them.

.she cleared her throat,and in a firm voice said good morning class ,I am your new chemistry teacher, filling up this semister for Pathak sir.

Some "ohhh "and "aaha" are heard as most of the nerd students hated it that some new teacher is filling up their last and important semister and other  carefree students cheered for new teacher as they can make her life miserable by teasing and disturbing her the whole semister.

Shruti don't know what to do,as she's slowly loosing the class control, suddenly       

Mr. Popular Rushi stand up and quite everyone,we should respect our teacher,so behave or face me outside the class. With that the whole class went silent. And the Happy Rushi proud of the effect of him on class turned around and smile sweetly looking at Shruti mam,"

" please take it from here,no one will create mess now.sorry for the trouble before".

Shruti didn't really like some student taking the charge of class and then asking her to proceed, but at this moment she don't have any other option but to listen his,

she gave a fake smile to Rushi and started the lecture. Rashi and Ahana looked at eachother in disbelief,Rushi look at them and rolled his eyes, please girls for me sit quietly.

Rashi: ok, this is the first day so we are cooperating she better be good at teaching. Ahana: smile and shaking her head man you are a gone case my friend,she don't even recognise you, poor baby.

Rushi:ohh, please,you both are just taken a back by her beauty and charm. Shruti looking at them if you please stop chit chatting. Rushi: yes...mam, sorry, please continue. Just then bail rings making Rushi really upset,ohhh,shit man,bell has to ring now, but no worries,it's going to be a great semister.

Ahana: time up Romeo, now let's get out ,I am starving, let's eat something.

Rashi: I am going home,I lost my appetite.byee,see you tomorrow.

Ahana: hey,Rashi wait, what happened,but Rashi just waved her hand and walk away. Great,it's all your fault you .... idiot .

Rushi: what are you saying...what have I done. Ahana: she got feeling for you, don't you get that,how could you not see it.and running behind some mistry woman.

Rushi: laughing out loud,what?,Rashi has feelings for me, really? Who told you that,she don't ever even talk to look nicely. And about Shruti mam,you will see... when my magic tricks works...

Ahana: raising her hand asking Rushi to stop,ya,ya,bla,bla,I am seeing your magic tricks since a year,they are doing wonders. Rushi: making puppy face,ya,you lady Casanova,it's so.. easy for you. Not everyone can have ,flirting skills like you. Instead of helping me ,both my friends are just dragging me down.not fair.

Ahana: ohhh , please don't call me lady Casanova and all, just cause I am bi, doesn't mean,every girl fall for me,I am not idoit like you guys,who think looks,money, bikes, makes any girl yours.it doesn't work like that.

Rushi: ok, Boss,then show me how it works. Ahana looking at him narrowing her eyes. Ahana: what?Do you mean....ohhhh,no,no, just forget it. Rushi: hey, don't say no,you know I am trying to get this Shruti mam,long enough, but she don't even give me a look,I even done so much research on her, she's dealings with divorce, she's all lonely,one young sister and parents.no one else,not any close friend nothing,and her soon to be x husband ,is not even lives in this town, she's just so unreachable, like she closed her heart, for everyone.

Ahana: so....you think,I am key to her heart. Rushi: Yess,you can, look, she's just too strict to boys,as she don't want any drama,as there is this strick policy here of not dating your students. But as a girl you can be close to her,as a student,as a friend,I don't know, like you know doing your girl talk and all, just open her a bit,and then can take it from there.

Ahana: hmmm,and why would I do that. ....  .....?

Rushi: for me your friend, your brother, your..

Ahana: enough, listen I am not doing this, just drop it.

Rushi: ohhkkkk ,fine,may be your just nervous,that your charm don't work on her.she's too straight for you.or you just scared that you fall for her.thats why you running away.

Ahana: ha,ha,ha,nice try, but my answer is No......

A/N:hey, like the way story is heading,I know it's a short update, but,I want to do it , Tell me what you think.vote,shar.enjoy your weekend