Epilogue 2

Finally.....The day arrived.....Shruti and Ahana meeting... after almost a month....a lot has happened...in this month.their love story started a year ago... honestly they both didn't expected to..last a year...they started preety shakily.

But as they say" you meet the best peoples in your life unexpectedly..and the connection is always real".. there's no doute that both Ahana and Shruti love each other like crazy. The problem with their relationship is they were inconsistent.. break up patch...on and on...it makes ppls around them wonder..have they ever gona last..well not many peoples knew about them but whoever few ppls like... Mrudula and Meeta...both of Shruti's and Ahana's family just got to know about their relationship..but they didn't know the history..if they would..they had another reason to say it's not going to work other than..it's been a lesbian relationship.

But lovers never cared what the society says or...ppls who claims to be their friends and family..still it's not a easy ride for both Shruti and Ahana...they both have their insecurities and doutes... about each other other than facing their own family and society.

Surprisingly... Shruti's family was not overreacting on the girlfriend thing.. maybe cause they are more than relieved that Kumar is out of Shruti's life ... finally the abusive relationship has ended..it was so stressful for Shruti and obsiovsly for her family..Shruti and her family are simple and straightforward peoples...it was such a terrible time for her family to see their lovely daughter suffer..so they are quite happy Kumar is out of their life forever..and the fact that Ahana has played a big role in it..and obsiovsly she's been such a popular girl..they are more curious about her than anything else.plus shruti haven't said anything... about her and Ahana..as Shruti wants to make sure and clear certain things with Ahana first.

Ahana's POV
Looking...in the mirror as she was getting ready.... she's was looking absolutely stunning..in her.. beautiful black gown...with shiny outline....her.. nature skin colour Looking more elegant in that dress,and of course she got slinder body to carry that outfit...both Ahana and Shruti loves black colour.. that's a few rare things..they having common otherwise everything else they differ...Ahana smiles as she thought of it... sometimes their fights are cute...still Ahana hate when she's an argument with Shruti...she just wants to love her gergeous girlfriend and be naughty with her all the time...

Ahana feeling a little nervous today, she's was asking herself...why I am nervous..i am not meeting Shruti ..first time...but yaa..we talked on call.. and I felt something..in Shruti's voice like i don't know... maybe she's not sure about us...or..no no it's not that...may be i am overthinking..I know Shruti loves me ..I agree meeta does created a lot of misunderstanding... maybe i should have been more careful about her would have helped...but how would I know what's in her mind..I always treated her as my friend... or I give her some ideas that we both could..no ....I always told her i love Shruti...I never hide my love for my gf...but yaa I am a little supried when meeta confessed her love in front of me... honestly I didn't had any idea about it...well Shruti mentioned me couple of times that.meeta may have feelings for me but...I didn't pay attention..cause I never saw that coming..Shruti is definitely gona pissed about it... she's got every reason to..but I will make sure today..will be the best time she ever had...I will..shower all my love and affection to her....and... something more to make today even more special...hope everything will turned out as i planned...ohhh i just miss my love...her beautiful face,her sexy voice and her alluring saint... can't wait to kiss my baby.

Shruti's POV

Shruti wake up early.. infact she couldn't sleep just by the excitement and nervousness...she got ready wearing black short dress..she knows Ahana loves black.. doing too much make up isen't Shruti's style still she wants to look at her best...she applied light choclate colour lipstick..a delicate necklace..and a cute bralette going perfectly with her outfit.she looked herself in mirror and blushed as she imagined.. Ahana's eyes roaming all over her.

Shruti too very nervous as this day is going to decide are they doing to be together or..she can't imagine the other option..a life without Ahana..she tried so hard to be with her love....and now so near yet so far..she has to clear certain things with Ahana... without getting into a hitted argument..cause their arrugment eventually leads into break ups...and she don't have the strength to face one more..she just wants to get things clear and melt in Ahana's arm forever.

A/N : hey guys...I will update the raining part tonight..as writting long chapters...is really difficult...hope you liking today's update..

Vote,shar, comments