RACE

Ahana was so much in pain the doctor was called..as.. her blood pressure is really jumping high.......

The doctor: After checking Ahana and giving her some pills so she can sleep and rest to recover rapidly...

Addressing Nikita oberioo...."well i am really supried..by Ahana's unusual shoot in B.P..... she was perfectly alright when I discharged her..it just a matter of time ...to heal her physical injuries... there wasn't any internal .... bleeding or ... damage she's just 20 year girl... who's also a athelete as I came to know..her body is perfectly well built.... this is really..not I was expecting...if...this continues...I have to admit her back to hospital..

Nikita: really worried...and gave a deadly look to meeta who was standing in the corner....all geulty.. what? ..what you mean...I mean you just said...it's just a matter of time.. right? And then she will be back on her feet... isen't it?

Doctor: well I am assuming...the patient will get better..with the loved ones around...cause she responded really well.. yesterday night when her.. friend...came over.. what's her name again..I forgot..but what I meant was...you should take care of her... she's still recovering..so avoid sharing or telling something which stress her out....stress is the biggest enemy...and no medicine is available for that...in fact stress Undo all the good effort..we done so far...so please be careful.... otherwise...it's better if we move her back to hospital.

Nikita: no..no.. doctor..I don't want that media circles... again.. about my daughter ,her health and our family..I absolutely got what you said...I personally take care of my daughter's well being...I assure you that.

Doctor: ok Mrs oberioo if you say so..then..I may Take your leave...I stabilise her B.p. do make sure it should remain stable....rest is absolutely fine.

Nikita: of course doc... thanks a lot for your visit...I will make sure my baby...is stable and no stress for her.

Doctor: yaa that will do..and the doctor left .. giving the nurse..some advice about..the medicine charges and all.

Nikita....got out of Ahana's room furiously...meeta followed her almost immediately...

Meeta: as she facing the back of Nikita oberioo...as looking out of the big window of her..posh bedroom.

Look I know your angry ...but I just said to Ahana that.. Shruti didn't care about ..her.and then.. suddenly..Ahana got hyper..and

Nikita: turned back and glared at meeta...she was really angry..but still swallowed..her angry...and claiming herself...said.." look I don't want to listen anything right now.. listen.. from now on your not saying a word to Ahana about Shruti...

Just reach out to Shruti...and make her stay away from Ahana ok...and if it doesn't work...your bas luck..I can't compromise on my daughter's health whatsoever...have I made myself clear?

Meeta: yaa..of course..ya..I totally got it...I should talk to Shruti.it will be better...can you please give me Ahana's mobile..i don't have Shruti's mobile number..so.

Nikita: ya, I can do that..just ask the maid..the police just returned it..they found it at the accident spot..so I don't know if it works or not .see yourself..now excuse me I want to be with my daughter.....and Nikita oberioo... didn't wait..for one sec..and walked out.

Meeta: ohh yaa .sure.i collect it from maid..as she saw mrs oberioo.. went pass her.. without even looking..ohhh man this woman is soo rough and tough.i don't know how Ahana deal with her..well not my problem .

Ohhhh dear..meeta focus....you got lots of problems...you think that shruti is leaving Ahana hell no..she won a jackpot with Ahana...why would she let her go.. well I have to first see Ahana's mobile....

She saw the maid.. cleaning the furniture.. meeta goes close to the maid

"hey...pls.. can you give me Ahana's mobile?
The maid: looking a little confused

Meeta: don't worry..i asked mrs oberioo..she said I can asked you for it? So..

Maid: ohhh..if mrs oberioo told you then it's fine.just wait..I bring it to you......

After couple of moments the maid return with a mobile in plastic bag.i don't know if it works..the police just handed it to us.

Meeta: no worries..I will look into it.
The maide went to her work..meeta got out of the oberioo mansion..and sit in her car...well i am not too good at studies like shruti..nor too good at sports like Ahana..but one thing I am best at is handling mobile..so..let my magic works....ohhh here we go i cracked .. Ahana's password..now.straight to chat..omg....so many...so many chats..wow...Shruti and Ahana...I geuss just last two days.. break otherwise.. everyday..they are on and on...ohhh so many lobby dobby chat..I wann puke... wait

I know Ahana can't have her mobile right now...but Shruti doesn't...so...I can text something to Shruti.. from Ahana's handset and obsiovsly Ahana's no...ohhh wow...why didn't i think it before..yes..yes..wait... even better..I will copy paste some pic from any lesbian site...the one were girls making out..past.. Ahana's and my face on it......give some previous date to that pic...

Hahaha awesome..yessss..wow...my brain...I should win some award..yaa let me do it.... looking at the fake pic...wow..it really looks like me and Ahana...now sent..boom..... It's done..

Let's see how strong is Shruti's faith.

Shruti's POV

After waking up... looks at her mobile....ohhh still no message from the hospital nor from Ahana's family . I don't know what to do.is she ok? She should be..the doctor said last night itself they are discharging Ahana her mother is coming to take her home.. thank God Ahana's all safe and sound...I don't know what I would i have done if something happened to her..she wake up last night.. hugged me said she wants me... make me feel so good..i can't lose her i just can't... enough about my family.. socity...I am not leaving my love for any of it....I have decided enough of hiding...as soon as Ahana got better I am flying out of this country with her...I will apply for any college there or i will took admission to any course..I have my own savings...that should be enough..I am not leaving my baby now..not at all..I almost lost her not again..I thought my parents will understand...I kept delaying to Take further step ....and upsetting my Ahana thought that my parents will at least try to listen to me for once..but noo...all they worries about their reputation..and fake society...

I am not thinking about them anymore I should have done this long before.. listen to my heart and be with Ahana ...well it's never too late..my baby wants me and I want her no one can change that how hard they tries..

As Shruti deep into her thoughts..some notification shown on her screen.omg... Ahana's message means she's all good..thank god...let me check..what my baby says...I am sure she will be so happy.. when I tell her about setting with her in newyork...

As she opened her chat .the pics are getting downloaded...as Shruti saw those pic..

What the hell.......? Her hands starts sweating....her body started shiviring..." Omg....I don't believe this... these pics....one month ago's date on it... Ahana cheating on me since a month.. literally making out with that..girl

No..no....it's not possible...and she's sending me these pic now....I don't believe this...but these pic looks so real..it's. Ahana's bedroom..I remember that... Ohhh dear my head is spinning now... even if this happened is this a way to tell me that..by sending me pics of her making out with her so called friend.

I don't know what to think.what to say ...I am totally shattered..I knew that meeta got feelings for Ahana but I never in a million years though that.. Ahana cheat on  me..ohhh my god...I just don't believe this..I am ready to fight with my family... The whole world... leave everything behind for her..and she's just..how could she....?her eyes seeing something..her heart refused to believe

It's not so easy Ahana oberioo..you just can't send me some pics..and assume i will leave you..not so easy baby......you have to face me for real..if you want her...fine so be it..say it on my face....let me see in your eyes....how easy this for you..to just be with someone else....if you think I am just a naive woman ..who will accept my fate and walk away from you..then...your totally mistaken my baby....I am not leaving you babe ..not so easy.

A/N: hope you..like it... maybe three / four.. chapter more.. then we got our Epilogue... thanks all my lovely reders ....for your.. support..vote,shar.. comments