Shruti's pov

Shruti came home all tired,she was so exhausted , physically and mentally both,she prepared  so much for her first lecture on the third year class but ,her court date collide at the same day she has to take her first lecture at the third year class. It's always like that from a year since she filled the divorce case,any important family event,and function/gathering in college, outdoor visits, trips,all used to collide with the divorce case,she just hated it,to tell to her colleagues, college staff, please excuse her,as she had to attain the court date,it just emotionally so draining ,to remember everything happened in her marriage, write it down thousand times, writing it on papers, filling affidavits, talking about her case to the advocate, going to the counsellor,she just wants it to end ,it's taking so much toll on her,her anxity reaches to its peek, when the court dates come nearer,she has to face that Basterd Navin,he was a phycopath,she tried to change her, but it veins,he used to threatened her,abuse her,and one day he beated her to hell. She was admitted to hospital for a week,that day she decided enough is enough.         ................................................................................................................... Shruti was a beautiful girl, many proposal came her way as she completely her M.sc. her parents choose,kumar ,he was the only son of Sharma family,they are well known family of the town, everything thought Shruti was so lucky to get a marriage proposal from a Richy rich family, But everything turns out worst,Navin was alcoholic,his parents  thought it was fine,to get drunk, create a mess,beat his wife,she has to suffer a little what's a big deal, their name,money was covering all their inhuman brutality. But Shruti stand up against it,her parents supported her,she find a job at st.stefan college,and close to get a parmanent post,she prepared herself to deliver a great lecture, but a day before that, Navin came all drunk,at her appartment, created lots of trouble, abused her parents,her,the neighborhood came to rescue them, otherwise god knows what Navin had done, Shruti was in mess,her parents was frightened,in this situation she collected herself a still prepared for the next day. But seeing so many students and all the trauma she was facing she was not able to deliver her best she hated it.  She knew principal Demealo,had watched her lectures live by the camera fitted in each class.and she diasspointed him. Next day she gone to college prepared to listen the worst.as she arrived in college principal Demealo called her in his office.                                                        

Shruti: May I come in sir?                      

Principal: yes,come Shruti Seth  madam, please be seated.  So.... Shruti how you felt teaching your new class?                                                 

Shruti: sir,I know,I wasn't at my best
Yesterday but I can do better.please give me another chance.                           

Principal: what are you saying Shruti,you were the best,I never saw a new professor standing in that class completing 40 minutes period,I saw first five minutes you're nervous, but that's acceptable.specially the given class,all the bright ,nerd, trouble maker, popular came from this perticular batch,and you done exceedingly well, keep it up.                Shruti: she was pleasantly suprised,it's a long time since she heard some good news,her eyes filled with tears, but she controlled herself, thank you sir,thank you so much,it means the world to me.       Principal:you deserve this, Shruti,I know you're going through a tough time in your personal life, but you're a fighter, this parmanent position as a lecturer just a start to your good days, you're young and talented , don't you dragged your from life's happiness due to one bad experience. All days are not same my child, these days will also pass, keep faith.                                                 

Shruti: thanks sir ,it means a lot coming from you,I will remember.what you said, thanks again.                                                          

Principal: sure, collect your order, from the clerk,and we want a party from you,as you are parement now, principal Demealo tried to lighten up the mood, Shruti laughed at his playfulness.                                           

Shruti: sure sir.                                            

Shruti was do happy today,it's being long she felt this happiness, girls of her age going out to parties, enjoying time with their husbands/ boyfriend, having a great time,and here she was struggling to get her life together,she was a beautiful woman with bright skin, perfect figure, striking features but she never recognised her beauty,and her x husband was never appreciated her beauty nor her wonderful nature,she was so... lonely in this world.she shrugged that thought and decided to enjoy what she got,the job she loved, she's going pure her heart out doing it great. But her students have some plan for her. Rushi definitely wants her she never paid attention to these kinds of Remoes, but is she going to resist herself if his going all out to get her,she have no clue about it. She got a close friend Mrudula, she's her school friend, just last month she came to town and joined as coach of women's hockey team. They both are so happy to see eachother after a long time. Shruti wants to shar this good news with her friend,so she almost took a run on the playground where Mrudula usually takes practice.           

She was jumping with joy on the way she tripped herself and fall on the girl standing in the ground,both collides and falls.                                    

Shruti: looking at the girl,next to her, ohhhwww,I am so sorry.......it just.  It was Ahana she collides,Ahana looked straight at her face,she seen Shruti yesterday, but not this close,and definitely not do happy and cheerful. she's just got lost in her dark black eyes.                    

Ahana: As Shruti apologies to her,she came to her senses, ohh it's fine,it's my fault too,I wasn't looking. You are our new chemistry teacher I geuss.                                       

Shruti: stand up, dusting dirt of her clothes,her eyes wondering to see her friend Mrudula,she doesn't even noticed Ahana, asked her something. Aaaa..what did you said?   

Ahana: a little bit disappointed,that Shruti not even noticed her, she's so used to attention that's really surprising for her,that, somebody don't heard her, first time she said something.nothing mam, have a good day.                                                    

Shruti: looked at her,a beautiful girl with long tan legs, shiny golden hair,tied in a High pony tail standing holding a hockey stick wearing blue skirt and,white t- shirt with the school's logo on it.hey your third year student, isen't it?you are from that famous class.that everything keep talking.what's your name?           

Ahana: I am sure you will find out that soon,bye have a good day mam.     

Shruti: look at her amused,what is that even mean, this girl has swag,she had to admit,she smiled at herself,as the hockey stick carring girl disappeared.                                  

A/ N: tell me how you like it.more interesting update coming soon, keep up with the story.