The calls

As Ahana get into her Audi 7 to drive to Shruti's place her mobile buzz ...it's her dad ....

Ahana: ( supried as she saw her dad calling....omg ...she picked up the call)
Heyy dad...how are you?

Navin oberioo: heyy my baby girl....how are you?....I came all the way taking two flights...to see my wonded solider....and started laughing...

Ahana: dad ... little annoyed still her dad made her smile...I am good ... listen...I am going to Shruti's...

Navin oberioo: cutting Ahana midway....no...just come here..the oberioo house ok... right now....did  you listened to  me dear...?

Ahana: making face.. narrowing her eyes...okkk dad... coming... And cut the call...damm...I hate this...I am so anxious to meet Shruti...and ..ok..Ahana just came down...( she collected herself...it's just Matter of time I go see dad and then back to Shruti... simple and easy...yess... don't panic Ahana you got this)

But is it ...? Or things just started to sliped away...

Shruti's POV

Shruti... really pissed off.. when she was Ahana kissing meeta..still she's trying to keep her faith in her love...and telling maybe there is something I don't know..or Ahana just attracted to her....but she loves me..yaa I know that...still it's giving her headache and ..... obsiovsly she's feeling so jelous ...she can't see Ahana with someone else...that too a person she always douted...

I don't understand..why people put on this mask...If she loved Ahana just be upfront and honest about it..but nooo ...all she have to play her dirty games...and the worst feeling is Ahana fall for those....I told her so many times...that meeta..is...not trustworthy...but noo..Ahana oberioo.. listen to me.. that's never happened....

I don't want to be controlling bitch but....there are sign I can't avoid...this time I am asking Ahana to make things clear..once and for all...I just have to be careful the last thing I want to get into a fight with Ahana...and then we say something to each other out of our insecurities and  ..hurt each other...no...no...I am not letting that happen again..I have to be very..patient and thoughtful..I am sure meeta still have something to break us apart

Meera's POv

I don't believe this...i opened my heart and declared my love to Ahana...and she just completely ignored my feelings...At least she should have taken some time...and think about my proposal but noo she completely denied having feeling for me... maybe it's the thrill and excitement she loves which comes with Shruti....other than that..I don't see a reason ..Ahana wants her so much... maybe she's beautiful and all still.... she's no compition to me...I am meeta ...I always got what I want....I almost got Ahana...but that Shruti...has to be   there and spoil everything...all was going as I planned Ahana ...so close to me I can almost feel her lips on mine...if I get few more second I would have kissed Ahana and then I am sure..she would have kissed me back.... nevermind I am not giving up on you my love....I think it's time to use my trup card.....and then Ahana will be all mine...bye bye Shruti........

Meeta called kumar ( Shruti's soon to be ex husband)

Meeta : hello...is this Kumar specking

Kumar: yes I am..may I know who's this?

Meeta : I am mrs oberioo's assistant....mam asked you to go to Shruti's house...and work things out with her...I am sure ..you remember the kids of benefits your going to get if your in the good book of mrs oberioo.

Kumar: ohhh yaa.. honestly I tried it,but she's not responding...so..I am just giving her divorce now..I can get any woman I want I got money, power... everything....so bye to that Shruti..I know she's beautiful..but ..what I do she's never interested in me.. she's kind of you know.. woman who's comes under boring category..no fun..just.. going through the motions..and honestly I truly appreciate your offer...but I am not getting why your are so much interested in my life?