Moving on....?

Shruti has to attain the wedding ceremony of her soon to be ex- husband's sister her sister in law, she's really in no mood to go to that house,and meet all those people who never stand for their daughter in law and just Absolutely fine with their bad boy ,who used to treat his wife like slave.                            The only good thing coming out of this was kumar and his lawyer keeping their word and file a affidviate that if marriage didn't work for a month it should be declared as over and Shruti's lawyer agreed to that term She is also given affirmative response to that ,Shruti is constantly touch with her lawyer, she's expecting this marriage to be over ligally soon emotionally it was never meant anything.                                                     Shruti: (At mrudula's house ) Tommarrow starts the four days cerimeny of his sister's wedding,at hate to attain it,and see faces of all those people.. and on top his mother send me saree and some jewellery,and ask me to wear it
..... Can you believe this?                               Mrudula: The whole family is ...such an pain ...,I don't know How your going to tolarate those people and thst basterd.                                                 Shruti :.  Hmmm,but ... Do I have any option... That's the deal.                         Mrudula: yaa I know,but four days are too much,just show on the weeding day,what will he do?  He already filled in court that  what we wanted...you don't have to go,just attain the wedding,fuck the rest of the ceremony,let them face the world ,let people ask them about their daughter in law, then they will understand,how embarrassing it was , when you can't treat your own daughter in law with respect, she's staying away from the family event.     Shruti:.  Mrudula, what you think ,I am enjoying all this? I have to face people I hate and I can't see person I love so much.                                           Mrudula: yess finally , that's what I was saying,how you not yet mentioned her, princess Ahana oberioo.                                                      Shruti: started laughing as she saw the way Mrudula mentioned Ahana , controlling her laughter , please can you just not call her like that,she don't like it.                                   Mrudula: however sad you are ,just mentioned her you start laughing , great,and I am not her gf so I don't care what she likes or not.                     Shruti: hmmm,it's nothing like that,I am trying to forget her ok? It will take time,it's not going to happen overnight,and I am not her gf anymore,so please don't tease me by her name now.                                   Mrudula: really? So this is like break up no 4 or 5 th,last time you said that too and got back together,I am sure you are again this time,and I think it's the best time,your going to be single redy to mingle.                      Shruti: no dear,I don't think we are getting back together,it's a week we haven't even shar a single text, that's the longest we stayed away,and ... besides,it's for the best,Ahana is going abroad after her graduation.. so then..it's going to be over anyway                                               Mrudula: hmmmmm ,so your are saying you don't want her anymore,you don't love her anymore!                                                       Shruti: Now when did I said that , really pissed,I don't understand why people just listen what I am trying to say, rather than jumping on conclusion.                                                   Mrudula: woo,hoo, easy tiger,relax, don't take out your gf anger on me. If she's not getting you,make her listen and understand.                            Shruti: yaa ,as if it always work so well, when she's pissed,she just don't listen, what should I do?                   Mrudula: just to make Shruti relise how much she loves Ahana , Mrudula just poke her a little,hmm your are right,Ahana is a spoil brat,full of herself, she's an idoit ,it's her loss,let her go,you will find many.                                                              Shruti: what? What are you saying all these things about her she's nothing like that,if things doesn't work out better us that doesn't mean She is ... She's neither spoil brat nor She is full of herself,and she's the very clever and smart,and do you really think I will again find someone like her, impossible,           Mrudula: ohhhh dear friend,you just can't listen a single word against her ,so love her so much, then don't create some ego problem ,just talk to her, before it's too late,you know there are many who wants to be with Ahana, She is such a hoti,I don't have to tell your her been her gf, right?                             Shruti: Mrudula....... Is she with someone? Please tell me the truth, don't hide.                                                Mrudula: all panic,no.no....nothing like that...I .. mean I am saying in general you know,we all know she's a playgirl before your gf.                             Shruti: I know you ,you didn't say this in general, can you please tell me, before I start crying.                         Mrudula: hey ! Relax,Ahana too really loves you,I seen in her eyes many times,but she belongs to a generation where there are so many things, like friends with benefits,one night stand,fuck buddies,and what not...... These words seems so weird to you and me but I seen it exist in reality.           I just saw her with this girl... I think I know her too,but don't remember from where,Ahana was with this girl she came to drop her for practice,and I saw them you know Kissing......    I am not sure I was afar , maybe on the checks or on lips I am not sure.....                                 Shruti: sighly heavily.....hmmmm okk,ok, maybe,I don't know what to say it's a lot to digest,wow , she's really moving on, good ,good..            Mrudula: hey , that's why I wasn't telling ,I said I am not sure.... You should talk to her...                               Shruti: there's nothing to talk to its absolutely clear now.. she's moving on ,I should too start doing that,well I am not crying for her anymore,I have a wedding to attain.                

A/N : I know my reders won't like today's update,but life is with lots of drama and heart breaks too,much more coming up soon,I will try to update tomarrow ,the next chapter,vote,shar, comment