The other angle

Ahana called Shruti as she got into her room, but Shruti didn't pick the call, ohhhh Shruti baddd....,you should always pick call of your wife... ha ha Ahana laughed and blushed ohh myy I am really loosing it,did I just called her my wife,I think I got that right now,just hope that basterd just sign the divorce papers,if he won't I will make him for sure.

Ahana was feeling so high,and to tell her mother about Shruti she felt it's so real....wow,I actually talking about her to my mom, well I want to climb to the roof of my house and tell the whole world I am in lovvvvvvvveeee,and it's non other than my Teacher ,well in my defance it's all Shruti's fault you can't be so beautiful and sweet stand there talking in her sexy voice,I had to fall for her. Ha ha ,I really want to show off my gf to all my friends,I can see their faces when they saw Shruti with me. she's so...hot and beautiful I wann tell everyone she's mine all mine. But I know it's a long way to go,still I think we as a couple on the right track.

As Ahana was laying on her bed her mobile rings,she picked up immediately, thinking it's Shruti...,

Ahana: looking at the name flashing on the display of her mobile,it wasn't shruti ,it was Meeta..ohh. She was still happy,she really found a really good friend in meeta ,Ahana was completely unaware of meeta got a big crush on her.

Ahana: hey ....how are you dear..!

Meeta: wow,that was fast,did you just sitting on your mobile,you didn't even let the bell ring, ha ha

Ahana: ha ha, really? I mean you called just to hear my ringtone,not my voice, that's new.

Meeta: of course I want to hear your voice, seems like I am the only one who miss you.

Ahana: hey,it's not like that, actually my exam are going on so yaa a little busy,say is there something?

Meeta: ohh really! You mean your college exam keeping you busy, clearing the throat ..aa,hh a little hard to digest hi hi

Ahana: laughed out loude,hmm smart , very smart,I think I am making it preety obsiovse , isen't it?
Well I am not hiding it anymore,yess I am in love........

Meeta: really excited..as she knew Ahana broke up with whoever her gf was, really ,so who's the new girl.

Ahana: new girl? No there is no new girl,I am back with my love.you know she's soo.. sweet,hot,cool and everything I ever wanted,I am so happy we clear our misunderstanding and back together.

Meeta: sharp pain felt in her chest,she don't believe Ahana back with her ex again..ohh really..I thought she really hurt you.and now

Ahana: well yes and no both,you won't understand,but I love to introduce her to you . what's says

Meeta: recovering from the shock ohh yaa,sure why not,I love to,I really want to see who's she ? Who made Ahana oberioo so crezy

Ahana: ha ha your absolutely right,I am crezy for her.ok buddy I got to go now catch up with you later.byee

Meeta: ohh sure bye.

Meeta's POV

I don't understand why she's back with someone who hurt her multiple times, stupid girl,geuss I have to put some sense in her,and it's not going to be easy, seems like Ahana really love her, sighly heavily ohh where I put myself in such a awkward position,I am so in love with her,and can't even tell her that,and when  she speaks about her gf,just....makes me kill myself.. I don't know what to do, hmmm.    

let's see but I am not given up on you my hoti..so easily ,wish I could just say to her dump that gf of yours and be with me.. babe I will never ever hurt you,well I make her  relise  that ,"I am her best option".           And how I am going to do it... I absolutely have no Idea.
First thing first I will go and see Ahana first,I miss seeing her beautiful face,and then as Ahana said meet her so called gf, let's see how good She's,one thing for sure if Ahana love her so much, there is something in that person,so it's not going to be easy,I just have to find out what is the weak link between them......yaa that's it.. well I know I am smart and cute. Hope my love find me lovable,and I will make that happen,I don't care how far I go for that, as they says " everything is fair in love and war" so be it. Let's see how strong is their love or it just a temporary thing which I am going to blow away with my passionate love for Ahana.

A/N : hey guys thanks for your response to my story,it really encourage me to update fast,there is always someone who secretly love you...,ha ha, let's see ...what happens,I am excited to know your thoughts on this
Vote,shar, comments