Change the narrative...

Meeta was feeling so frastrated...she tried everything she can..still she can't have Ahana... forget being Ahana's gf...it seems that Ahana is getting back together with Shruti again..

Meeta's POV : I tried so hard to break their relationship.. finally I succeeded and they broke up...I was so happy at that time..Ahana was really pissed and never wanted to get back with that Shruti..I thought..now it's just matter of time and Ahana going to be mine.. but again the damm accident and ..that Shruti back with her so called love and all..I even send her fake video of me and Ahana having some intimate moments..still she was there at the hotel to meet Ahana, there also I try to steal the moment and almost kiss Ahana in front of her...still... she just run away from there but haven't given up on Ahana

I must say she's not leaving Ahana at any cost.. sometimes I wonder where she brings so much faith..

Hmmm... maybe she really loved Ahana..but so what I too love Ahana..ohhh what am I saying..how much Shruti loves Ahana or Ahana loves her back is not I should be babling..and that stupid Kumar ..I thought at least he creates some drama at Shruti's house but noo that idoit..got splashed by Shruti..

Idoit calling me and saying
"sorry..I won't bother Ahana oberioo's girl anymore.. please let mrs oberioo know that as your her P.A. "

P.A. my foot..ohhh there must be something I can do before..Ahana literally propose Shruti..or vice versa ohhh that thought is so horrible..no,no I have to come up with something.. think meeta think.. something you haven't tried yet...ohh damm what could be it..?

Something click in meets mind..ohhh wow,why didn't I tried this before...ok.. nevertheless..it's I know it's late but not too late..it might just works.

Shruti... arrived at her college campus parked her ..bike..and hanged her purse to her right shoulder and started walking towards the main building..she was feeling really relaxed.. after kumar actually submitted the signed divorce papers in the court... Shruti's lawyer called her and inform about the procedure they have to do to get the divorce proceedings done finally.it will take one week...and Shruti is illegally a free bird..she wasn't attached to kumar ever by any means it was the social and illegal battle it's finally coming to end.

Shruti so much in love with Ahana still she wants to clear certain things before.. getting back together,of course the video she received from Ahana's mobile number and the kiss she witnessed at the hotel between Ahana and meeta...still Shruti keeping up her faith...but you can't blam her if she's little insecure about the love of her life...the love she fought against all odd..Shruti wants to see does Ahana have same passion and faith in their relationship..no doute..Ahana loves Shruti but... being in relationship also take a lot more than just love,it takes time,faith, patience at times adjustment.. otherwise...ppls being love for each other parted ways cause ...they lost faith in their relationship... that's the last thing Shruti wants to happen after coming so far....

Shruti POv : I don't doute Ahana's love but at times we just keep fighting... douting each other's intention, giving rise to more confrontation...we have to break this cycle..I have to meet Ahana today..tell her about the divorce I know she's going to be so happy.. then talk to her about our future in detail..the first thing I want her to d to cut meeta from her life enough is enough..... Hope Ahana understands that.

I have to be clam and collective I don't have to fight with my love over something stupid.. like it always happens one thing leads to another and boom...we break up again...hope everything is go just fine.. cause seriously I can't take one more fight....I am already so exhausted..

As these thoughts running in Shruti's mind ... walking briskly.. towards the main building she collide with...no one other than meeta

Meeta: good morning mam,how are you...your really blocking my way...watch it...( Said that deliberately to piss Shruti)

Shruti: raise smile...form on her face, really? Me? Blocking your way, that's the funniest thing I heard in a while.. thanks dear for making me smile.

Meeta: completely agitated as Shruti back fire quickly....ohhh I really made you cry so this compaisates..still game is not over yet..I am not seeing weeding ring on your finger soo...it's still anyone's game.

Shruti: it maybe game for you ,for me ...it's part of my existance.

Meeta: ohh wow,well said... maybe that's how you got Ahana with your sweet talk and obsiovsly you blessed with beauty...but you miss the killer instinct...that really going to cost you.

Shruti: started laughing..killer instinct...ohh dear your really funny, maybe that's why Ahana enjoyed your company your funny..nice time pass but reality check girl she loves me...soo I don't need any killer instinct,so just back off..

You know I am a good person,it doesn't mean I am stupid or I don't get all the tricks your playing for a while,you think your very smart..hmm but your the exact opposite of smart...you can't make someone love you,your young so get that,as early as possible..it will help..love is the purest form of.. selflessness..

Meeta: cutting her half way...ohh kk miss lecture...I think it's not your class neither I am your student..so just cut it.... just tell me something honestly miss goody goody...you think your and Ahana's relationship can survive lifelong.. give me a honest answer..I mean your the one who has to do all sacrifices,all the effort..your the one who's going to be holding it together with all patience,tell me how long your going to do that...oh I agree Ahana loves you totally accepted..but you think.. she's ready for a relationship,a marriage, she's just in her early twenties..

It's nice to say age doesn't matter,gender doesn't matter,class, social status.. nothing matter...but it does eventually...come on ..tell me is it not ? Maybe not in love ..but in relationship everything matters..

Look Shruti your all good .. infact your and Ahana's love really make me believe in real love.. having said that..I don't think your relationship can work..I know I am in love with Ahana and I never want you two to work it out..but your a sensible person you love Ahana..you know her...so take your decision wisely.. sorry for troubling you... nothing personal I just wanted my love..andi am not ashamed of anything....I just expect more practical and realistic approach from you rather than Ahana ,cause Ahana is all about emotions nothing practical..it's your call..bye.

Now that really made Shruti think..Meeta was absolutely right..things that doesn't matter in love actually can be really vital in relationship...is Ahana ready for it......? Shruti ... rubbing her head maybe I completely.. ignored this point...is she?

A/N : vote ,shar ,comments