In the name of Love....

The morning was dull and rainy....it was raining throughout the night...the city was on red alert.. like the nature is predicting something.... unprecedented  Going to happened.. which is going to change..things forever... there's storm within  everybody's heart..love , insecurities.. loyalty...jelously., misunderstanding, social pressure, envious peoples   all.... Against the love..can love take all these, is it fair for a heart to bear all these pressure all the time, definitely not...not every time you have the strength to fight all demons . Sometimes you just gets exhausted , tired like a lone soldier fighting battle alone..how long he will survive..it is just matter to time.and then the world is jump the gun saying..it's going to end like this..this is not meant to be,you can't go against society, when everyone team up against a heart with love to give it up.

Love is a feeling you just can't control... even you don't know when the cupid arrow hits you..damm on target. Love is a feeling which happens within you...and it will be there ...  No matter you embrace it or you reject it...  It's going to be there. 

You may actually , really with your love...or you just praying to be with your love.  The love is same there is this saying in local language

" love means love means love if it's a king's it's love..if it's a beggar's it's love, love is same.. it can be yours it can be mine"   

it's not that a person choose someone to love who's the hardest to get...No everyone wants they should get their love no matter what  !     you can't  help it  to fall for someone  who's   most difficult to get  and it's fine cause you can't plan whom you fall for..no one can . You just fall for someone , without even realising you already fallen

Now the race begins... who's gona win it.. Ahana wants Shruti..., Shruti's ex husband wants her back..meeta wants Ahana..and Shruti wants Ahana..now it's a full circle. Two people are in love and two other wants to be loved.. is it a race or it is just a illusion..do you have to win somone. .... Or you just have to lose yourself,or you just have to find yourself. You lose or you win ...you always love whom you love.. love don't get any logic,any maths . But life always  asks for all logic and all maths.Now it's time to see who's life is going to make all the sense.

Ahana wakes up.. there is pain in her body..still she's feeling better..she recoverd fast. As she thought of meeting Shruti smile form on her face.

Ahana PO V

Today I am going to meet Shruti and clear every misunderstanding...it's two months to go before I fly to newyork..and I have lots of stuff on my hand.i have to convince Shruti to fly to newyork  with me ,I don't think it's too difficult she loves me.. and wanted to be with me .the issue is  her parents..hope she can convince them or at least they understand our love..and let Shruti be with me and I have to make her ex husband to make sign that divorce papers..I geuss I have to ask dad for that..I am sure he will make that happen within no time. Yaa simple and easy.you got this Ahana ..just be cool and easy.. I have to hear Shruti's voice,damm my mobile...I don't believe I lost my phone..there are so many pics of Shruti...our sweet chat everything..hope I recover all the data. I just have to go to Shruti's house..hope I get some privacy with her this time..I just wann hold my baby ....hmmm tightly in my arms. Ohhh my baby...miss you love so much.....no more fighting..I hate when we are apart.. everything feels meaningless. Today I am going to fix everything for sure.

Meeta POV
Ohhh dear... It's such a hardwork ...well hope it all pays off and that Shruti stay away from my Ahana...I really hope..she believes that me and Ahana are together..we being intimate and all..well I done a hell of a good job sending her those fake pics..wish she believes it's true and never see Ahana again..but I really doute that.. she's going to see Ahana for sure and then...no no I can't let that happen..I have to make sure Shruti believe there is actually something between me and Ahana then she's going to ask her gf about it ..and as far as I know..Ahana hate confrontation.. she's going to snap at Shruti ..and ..I will be there  being her so called friend  and all...