Such a tease....

Hey to my lovely reders,I know it's a really late,late update,but I started writing something else "The feel" you can check out it's random thoughts I was feeling for a while,and emotions are all over the place ,so it was necessary for me to put it on the paper,which always makes me feel better,so it's done now and my Wattpad reader and online friend@rumita das asked me to update ,it's given me energy to update,it always inspire when you're reders ask you to update, otherwise you feel like no one is interested so just let go,as a Author.so here we go,hope you like it today's update,vote, shar, specially comment how you like it or don't like it,all comments are welcomed.                                                 

Ahana don't believe what just happened,I have to ask her for a coffee or something anything but I got so nervous ,I don't know what happens to me, when I am in front of her,I am just not being myself, otherwise  most of college's love sick people come to me , how to win over their love,and here I am when I am in love, wait , wait, what just I said love,no,no,I just like her okkk, maybe more than like,well you can't blam me means look at her she's just perfection walking with all of it talent,confidance ,and my my the looks,and her eyes,big black one,so hot yet so elegant,classy, but I ..... don't love her,it's just that maybe she's so unreachable,cause she's my Teacher and all,and our campus has very strict rules about it,haha,as if I care about the so called"Rules" , Just that I don't want to cause her any trouble,so......ohhh dear what should I do,o have to figure it out,what is going on here,I can't go on like this,I am behaving like an idoit, before she finds out ,and run away far away from me,I have to come up with a plan, think,Ahana think your the playgirl here ,you always got what you want, bring that firtirious , smart playgirl of yours, enough of this goody goody girl,I have to get her and then get over here,as I always do.....so this butterflies I am feeling in my stomach day and night will stop.          ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Shruti sitting in the staffroom, she's got next two periods off,so not much to do,and thanks to Ahana she's able to sold off all the VIP passes and deposited the amount to principal's office, principal demelo was really happy, Shruti told them that Ahana helped her, principal similes and said wow,Shruti mam,if you  can make Ahana to contribute to social work I must praise you.   Shruti a little suprised asked : sir why are you so surprised,Ahana never ever trouble me, she's a sweet girl.            Principal: haha, really? Your the first one to say that, actually I got multiple complaints against her , mostly about her arrogant behaviour, from most of the staff members, but she's so good at sports and study not to mention all extra curricular activities,dance,therter all of it so I ignored it all,I know the girl got talent but her attitude is the problem, your the first one who's saying she's sweet,haha,good Shruti I like it you're really doing your job well,it's a Teacher's responsibility to bring out the best out of their students,and control the not so good behaviour ,you know, keep it up.i am really happy, your so involve with students I like your way,I think if Teacher and student got a special bond then it can do wonders.              Shruti: thanks sir, but to be honest,I done nothing,I don't see any attitude issues with her, she is really good at everything so... maybe a little you know swag ,but I think it suits her,and if it helps I would love to help her, She really sweet girl.          Principal: offcourse you should.go ahead, well next week there is this intercollege championship taking place, where sports,drama, singing all compitition are to be held,I would like you to go with our students there along with the rest of the staffs.cause it seems you really good with them in such a short time.                                                          Shruti: Really excited offcourse sir I love to do that,and it's nice to get out of the routine and help our students,I would love to.                                ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shruti sitting in staff room,just going through events happened in last week or so... how she get lost in Ahana's eyes in the laboratory,why she helping me going out of her way,she never shown attitude to me, Even principal sir saying she's got attitude problem, but she's so sweet,god I am keen saying sweet , sweet,I don't know what is happening here, she's a girl,my student ,I can't feel this for her,omg did I just said I got felling for her .well maybe I am so lonely that's why I am feeling all these things, but I can't,it's good that I am spending some time with her,I can clear things up,or it is a bad idea to spend more time with her,ohhh dear why I put myself in this situation.