It's dark

The morning was bright and shiny...Ahana wake up as she lost the warmth of warm body of Shruti....... She looked around ..... waking up from the bed... Shruti was sitting just in front of her on the couch looking at her...all smiling

Shruti: heyy....good morning sweetheart....my baby wake up.....and came to her sitting next to Ahana ....as Ahana blushed ...as she was half nacked.. and she noticed.. Shruti maybe looking at her for a while sitting on the couch...she was happy and all smiling...

Ahana: did you just watching at me while I was sleeping...not fair..I must be looking such a mess... unable to do eye contact with Shruti...

Shruti: Laughed .... touching Ahana's chin and making her look up...ohhh my baby can blushed too..and can get nervous too .....omg I didn't knew this...how many secrets you still hinding my love...and getting closer... kissed Ahana's lips delicately..

Ahana: smiling into the kiss....you know Shruti...I want this rest of my life... waking up next to you...and getting my morning kiss from you..let's do live in...I am dieing to be with you...Ahana all excited..blurred out ..what she was hinding all along..

Shruti: laughed...your are kidding , right...then looked at Ahana's face..she felt ....her gf's face all pale..hey.....baby... please don't be like this....of course I want to live with you ..but...

Ahana: jumped out from the bed...yaa but....I know your going to say this...but...this/ that..I know all your excuses.....Ahana just can't take it anymore...she was trying too hard..to be clam ,but what's in your heart always comes up on surface..it's her insecurities.. that's getting out now..

Shruti: totally supried by the sudden outburst of Ahana's.. emotions...ohh not again . What did you said... excuses....every time something goes against your will you start douting my love...baby...tell me how's it possible..live in.. really?

Ahana: I don't know How's its possible? I just want to be with you, don't you get such a simple thing...Ahana is almost in tears..

Shruti: ohhhh baby.. please don't cry..ok..fine .. let's do it...I don't know how..but let's do it...what you think..I don't want you...you know..I just want to be with you..I don't even want to get out of this room..come .. dear...

As Shruti said that..Ahana hugged Shruti tightly...

Ahana: holding Shruti in her arms ..I know you love me...and it's not possible for us to be together..but just say yes ...I feel good .rather than facing the bull_ shite.. reality..

Shruti: hey ....our love is also a reality... believe me I am trying everything to be with you...but there are things...you should know...

Ahana: yaa ...I know you can't come out to your parents yet,your ex husband is not leaving you..you got a job here I am going.. abroad after couple of months.. it's all so messy..it's just scared me Shruti..that I am loosing you....rather than being together.

Shruti: you won't lose me ever ok! Maybe some people are trying to do that...Shruti releasing herself from hug ...and looking outside the window...

Ahana: what? What you mean by that? Who's trying....Shruti...say it clearly.. look at me ...what are you trying to say?

Shruti: exhaled ....and held her head in both hands...Ahana please be honest with me....do you like meeta? I mean it's ok if you do...just don't lie

Ahana: what? Are you mad or what? Where is this coming from,wow..this is just great..I don't believe you actually asked me that? Bravo...I mean your ex husband is not signing the divorce papers...you can't tell your parents about us ..and your accusing me of having affair with my friend,this is just Amazing.

Shruti: ohhww wow....well ...you mean ,if kumar not signing the divorce papers..is it my fault..what you think...I want to get back with him..?

Ahana: yaa may be....cause I don't think your ever going to accept your sexuality..that you are into girls...
Shruti can't take it anymore ,she cut Ahana midway

Shruti: shut up...just shut up..you are the one who keeps kissing random girl...I don't know who's she your friend or whatever..and your saying ..I want to get back with that basterd....how much I love you..it just don't seems to be enough...you think it's easy for me to fall for you... being lieing to my parents.... being with you here all night....what you think..I do that...with everyone...

This is too much... obsiovsly.its not working ..how hard I try......

Ahana: yaa...your damm right...it's not working.. how hard I try..at least we agree on that....your saying like your done some favour ....being my gf... well...I don't need any.... let's end this...I had enough of this..

Shruti: looking at Ahana...in tears..yaa absolutely... let's end this..
...... remember Ahana ..this time I am not coming back

Ahana: raise smile form on her face...I don't want you anymore ...be with that kumar... maybe it was all just some experiment to you..I geuss meeta was right!

Shruti: faking smile.. finally you accepted meeta....and yess....your absolutely right .I never loved you .just having some fun...it was .. great being your gf..Ahana oberioo.. good bye......

Ahana: just shuuu.... don't you ever ..call or text me...it's over
It's funny I was supposed to be the playgirl here ...but Shruti mam...your really my mam... learn a new lesson from you...I am never going to forget that.I just dropped you to your home...then...it's it's ..done..

The ride back was so long.....you love someone so much but still ..you can't be with them when....your being accused of doing things you never done...both Ahana's and Shruti's insecurities... getting over their love and trust....so is it over..maybe...or will love find its way back... right now it's so dark...that light seems..too far..

A/N: Hey..... hope you're enjoying ..this story...we are reaching the climax now.... maybe 6/7 chapter more...and we get to our destination...let me know how you like it ...vote,shar, comments