Her "name"

It's 1 am in the morning.....Ahana took her Audi7 from her parking lot.....she herself driving it... with meeta sitting next to her .......meeta calling her friends on the way.....

Meeta: so....... where u wann take me....? I heard your farmhouse is close to the city.....and this time of the night .......it's better we go to a place.. where it's safe and ..we should know the place,you know cause it's all girls night out......

Ahana: in her thoughts.....aaa....ya.. while driving.....wait...did you just said...my farmhouse....no..no..we can't go there.... anywhere else..not there.. as ...she just came back from her farmhouse all broken....now it's the last place she wants to be.

Meeta: ok..but ....you know I heard a lot about your farmhouse....I saw some pictures in " the classy" magazine....so I was hoping you will show me around...you know...

Ahana: ohhhh...to be honest I don't take anyone there...it just for family..hope you understand..

Meeta: felt hurt...as Ahana .... clearly.. don't have any special feeling for her.... she's just a good friend to Ahana....but she's not going to give up so easily....is she?... Ohhhh really....only family....hmmm maybe one day.....you yourself ask me to come over there.....and I will deny that day.... saying...I don't go to someone else family place ..you know

Ahana: laughed....she sometimes feel...meeta is too childish.....but she's fun...and...Ahana don't have many friends.....Rushi and Rashi are her college buddies....but ...it's different with them ....with meeta she felt like she don't have to hide her sexuality and her love too...she loves talking about Shruti....it's different now..still.....and it's not her college friends are unknown of her sexuality....but it's a big difference between understanding something and being part of something...meeta too a proud lesbian.. who's out....so Ahana felt ....more closer to her...

still it's nothing like shruti....with Shruti...... Ahana's eyes again filled with tears....all the moments spend with Shruti..... were moving like a fast track video in her mind... and before she knew her Audi7 bumped....on something...... making a big noise...Ahana head hit hard on the staring wheels.....and all was dark.....

Nikita oberioo... standing next to her unconscious daughter.. who's in hospital...

Meeta : came running...to the special room ....Ahana kept..... where.. Ahana was kept on sylien and her head got a banded..and her mother sitting next to her bed..meeta herself got couple of stitches...but she was fine now... when she saw.. Ahana on bed unconscious..she can't control herself...she ran to her bed..

Nikita: Absolutely furious with meeta...hey you stay away from my daughter...you already cause enough problem.....I called you...to take care of her.. instead what you done ..you took her out of house ..so late...let her drive the car...you knew She's not at her best...do you have any brain....it's my fault.....I trust you...not anymore..just get the hell out of here..

Meeta: she's not a girl who listen to anyone....and this is too much for her ..her love unconscious on bed..and Nikita oberioo accusing her for the accident....look mrs oberioo mind your language...I am not anyone.....you can just... insult ..it's not my fault......Ahana is a big girl she take her decision...and don't you dare shouts on me.....I will make sure..I tell Ahana about her mother's vicious plan when she woke up.... then I am sure ...you would. be a having a tough time... Making understand your own daughter to stay in your life. So you better control your behaviour.

Nikita: About to say something....but .. stopped as she saw....Ahana opened her eyes...and moving her lips... saying something..
Nikita.. shouted on meeta...."you big mouth...now open your mouth and call the doctor....now."

Meeta: almost panicked..ohh yaa..yaa I just bring the doctor with me..and hurried quickly outside the room....came back with the nurse and doctor himself..

Nikita: doc.. please look what is she saying..is she asking for water or something...all worried....and in tears...she was feeling so geulty...she knew...why her daughter is broken inside and now literally with bangets and all.

Doc: Relax mrs oberioo...let me check..... doctor examined Ahana....given her injection of painkiller...still Ahana is saying.. something...nurse...just hear what she's asking...

Nurse: going closer to Ahana ..ohhh doc...I think. ....she wants.. someone here... who's Shruti .. please call her...

Nikita and meeta both looking at each other..... clearly annyoed.

Doc: well....it's better if you call that person.......it will clam her nerve.. she's fine.....you can take her home... within couple of days..it's just the shock of accident...and he is hit on her head so ....we are taking precautions.....but she's fine as she opened her eyes and took someone's name.....her brain is working great....so we don't have to take any test ..just..some painkiller for the ..... quick recovery..

Nikita: ok doc,it's such a relief.....yaa I will call Shruti.....I just want my daughter to be absolutely fine..as early as possible.

Meeta: clearly upset and angry...exit herself from there.

Doc: ya it's better....if she comes here you know....gernally it help to normalised the B.p. which is best in this condition...she seems to be quite close to that person..

Nikita: smile form on her lips..yaa sure doc... she is quite close..closer than I thought... thanks...I am happy my baby is fine and can be discharged in couple of days..

Doc: yaa absolutely...I may take your leave now...you can rest mrs oberioo nusre will be here.

Nikita: ohh thanks for that I won't be long .... I just have to make a couple of calls then I will be back.

Doc: as you wish....nurse will be here...you can take your time..no worries..your daughter is absolutely fine...and in good hands.

Nikita: Thanks doc. As doctor.... walked away...Nikita too followed him and reached the lobby... called her hubby...

Mr. oberioo : what? Is she ok? Ohh dear....I will be there....tell me she's fine...

Nikita: Relax, She is all fine, don't panic , nothing to worry..yaa but you should come.....we need you..and just give me that Shruti mobile no,it's urgent..

Mr.oberio: thanks god,our angle is good...you need Shruti's no...I don't think this is the time to meet her... honey.

Nikita: ohh what you think I want to meet her, when my daughter is on bed....it just our lovely daughter keep mattering her name....so.... doc.. said.. call whoever person she is asking for..so.. just send her mobile number.

Mr.oberioo : can't Stop his laughter..ohh my my ....my lovesick daughter..yaa sure I am sending her no...but remember Nikita...we need Shruti...this moment.dont say a single word which will makes her feel you don't like her ok? Just be sweet to her ....... I will be there in couple of days..and then we talk about this.. right now... just focus in the recovery of Ahana..... Wait in fact I got a better idea......do one thing you don't talk to Shruti..ask the hospital authority to call Shruti...I am sure she will be there..you go home and rest....ok..?

Nikita: but .. I mean I wann see her..this Shruti..you know..I mean what magic she got ..our daughter is not ours anymore.....I mean what bigger proof we need... She taking her name..after just she breking
up with her....and all

Mr oberioo: what? Break up ? When did this happened....? Well whatever..they always come back together...you don't know but I do ..I kept all  their records....where they used to meet...how many times they brook up.. infact Ahana told me herself she fight with Shruti..but they always come back stronger...so..this time they will too..

Nikita: no,I don't want that at all..did you hear me?

Mr oberioo: Nikita..no..not again..this is just not the time ...we will talk about it later ok...now give Shruti's no ..to the hospital authority...which I just sent you..and don't stay there just go home..I will be there in couple of days... then we both will meet Shruti ok.....till then just concerned about our daughter's health.ok.

Nikita: ok, ok....as you say..( in her mind..... I am really curious to see this Shruti tho...no worries..it's a matter of couple of days)..ok dear..come home then we talk..I am going home now.

A/N : vote shar comment