it's blurr or clear?

The night was so dark........ like there going to be no light......it's ....scary....... like ......it's the  unpleasant....... silence...which filled your heart with all the sadness in the world........all the noise in the world can't break the silence.... when your heart is....dead inside....it's like nothing...after...a ocen of love...it's become empty...as there isen't anyone.... who you can tell how much you love them...even worst your not sure is your love is yours..or it wasn't ever yours...it was just a illustration... created by your own mind

Yesss this time it seems the  love is lost.. ....The love   which was the pride of someone.....the love which was the happiness ...for someone.......the love.....which waa smile for someone......love which filled your heart with joy.........sometimes you feel  how  could you living without this love for so long.....and now ....it's all gone

......lost.....once again.....in the storm of inseurities.... conspiracy....,self doutes, hidden.... enimies....and what not ......all plans remain as it is.when...Reality hits you hard......no one is ready for it.  neither Shruti nor Ahana ......they both were stunned..... A day ago they were planning their holidays and a day after. .... they are.. totally.. stranger to each other.... their love story started unexpectedly and ended unexpectedly....sad but that's the only reality.  ........they are going to face.....

Ahana POV

Dropped Shruti ......at her house....

I don't believe.... this she didn't even look back ....just. . ... opened the car door..and .... kept walking.....wow Shruti.....I thought your the sensitive one and I am the playgirl...it seems the other way around.... Ahana's eyed filled with tears....she was completely broken.....she closed the door of her bedroom and thrown herself on her bed ....... started crying....Shruti .......why..........ohhh my god....how I could live without you .....I just can't.....I can't...I don't know what to do now....you consume me completely.... there's no me without you ....and now ..there is no" you"....... Shruti .........   

Ahana never cried so much as she that night...her eyes were all itching she ..... can't even breath.....she shouted so loudly by Shruti's name... almost broke her vocal cords....her mom wasn't at home ...her father was abroad.....the maid heard..the crying sobbing and the loude cry of Shruti's name .. she was frightened...she called... Nikita is oberioo.... immediately....and then...stand in front of Ahana's room....

The maid: knocking the door......baby..Ahana baby ..are you ok?.... please open the door dear....what happened .. please...

Nikita oberioo.....drove herself to oberioo house from some fancy party ... she was a mother after all when the maid called....Nikita really panicked....she quickly took her car and reached oberioo house

Nikita: standing..in front of Ahana's room..asked the maid to go...and opened the door of Ahana's room by the master key ......

Almost run towards.. Ahana's bed..

Nikita: holding Ahana ..hey....honey...what happened?.... pls..just stop crying baby........just tell me what happened.......

Ahana: grabbed her mom ...and hugged her tightly........said..to her mom.....it's over all over.. .....now she's a little bit clam.....than before

Nikita: Ahana ...... honey are you ok? Tell me what happened exactly? Don't hide anything......I am your mom... right.   Just say.....why my baby is so.....hurt?

Ahana: released herself from her mother's arms... wiping her tears...I broke up with Shruti. ...it's over ..done ....

Nikita: ohhh . .......  She was... supried to hear the news..but.. didn't expect Ahana be all so broken..she felt.geulty....but just for a second...next moment she gathered herself .and rubbing Ahana's back ..said ....baby... don't you cry .  It's completely her loss...she lost you.....now... remember only one thing ,just forgot her ....she hurt you so much look at yourself.  I never saw you like this. ..... Broken.... that's what happened when you..give importance to people who don't deserve you ...and .Shruti .or whoever she's.. she is going....

Ahana: mom, please.... don't say anything against her...she deserves all the love in the world.....I can't listen a word against her..... please just leave me alone ........let me deal with this my own way.....and don't ever think of troubling Shruti...it's a request.. please..Ahana looking at her mom

Nikita: dear.....I don't believe.....she hurt you ......and your still can't listen a word against her ... strange but yaa of course I will give you some lone time......gather yourself..and remember ..your Ahana oberioo...... peoples are dieing to be with you..so dear...... don't forget your worth....kissed Ahana's forehead...and walked away from the room.

Ahana : sighed heavily......no one ever understand...what I lost...no one but my heart.

Nikita: called meeta immediately..hey.... Geuss our plan worked...they broke up....

Meeta: all excited....ohhhh wow.. really...are you sure..cause I don't want to celebrate without confirmation of the news....

Nikita: rolling her eyes...ohhh you.. just come here and be with Ahana..this is your best shoot or be her forever friend..

Meeta: ohh mrs oberioo..why you keep saying that.....ok..I come there...I just hope......Ahana don't have any idea about our conspiracy.. otherwise I won't be even in her friends list...

Nikita: clearly annyoed ..ohhh come on!  how could she...you just keep your big mouth shut.... bring your lazy ass her. ...and try to make Ahana smile with your stupid behaviour...

Meeta: what?

Nikita: I mean with your charm..ok.. dear...( I don't believe I  have to tolatrte this girl )...ok come fast..

Meeta: ohhh ya sure....cut the call..I just hate this woman..I don't know how Ahana tolatrte her ....  Well it's not problem..if fact now there's no problem.....Ahana is all mine now..bye bye Shruti..

Shruti's POV

Sitting in her balcony..... starting at the moon.....her eyes all red...her face all pale....... she's like a body without soul....she took her mobile...and looked at Ahana's pic for the millionth times .  .... And her eyes with filled with tears again...

Ohhh I don't know...how to live without you baby.....just come back .. please..just come back.. .

A/N : ohh dear....it was heavy writing this..makes me so sad...I will try to update one more .. chapter.. maybe tomorrow....hope you are enjoying the love story... keep reading.

Vote,shar, comments