It's happening

Hey everyone I know it's a late update, everything going crezy in my life last two weeks or so,and eventually things are getting better more than ever ,so I am in the right head space to update, thanks for showing patience and interest in my story,I assure you,I am going to give you something worth  enjoying,haha,and my first story most unexpected love, doing so well,if u read it please vote for my story in the Wattpad india awards 2020, popular award,I am sure you got the link with respect to that.  Thanks again for everything.   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                             Ahana really early in the college today,she got her hockey practice session , but it's not the only thing which brings her so early in the college campus.                 It's being almost a month since Shruti joined in as a parmanent lecturer post,Ahana tried really hard not to get attracted to her but,the harder she tries the more she pulled towards her. The only good thing for Ahana is neither her friends nor shruti noticed her attraction ,infactituation,pull towards Shruti.                                       The hockey game session was a good distraction for Ahana,she have collect her thoughts,and mentally shouting herself to stay away from her hot teacher, cause Ahana really don't like much drama, its unlikely to her the  most popular tag but that's the way she wann keep it.    Ahana always comes across as a cool,firty girl, but it's just a cover up for her over sensitive and caring nature,and she done it very well so far, but maybe this time with Shruti she is finding it really hard to control, but she telling herself it's the last semister of her graduation and then she's out of this campus,so no more, college and no more lecturer,tha plan was simple but is it going to work out or Karma has plan something else for both Shruti and Ahana.                                                Mrudula the coaching head of hockey team seems a little surprised to see her team captain so early yet another day practicing alone.there is something going on with this girl. I am going to ask her today, cause mrudula don't want her prime forward player and team captain,had some issues regarding whatever, cause it's always effects the on field game.                                   Mrudula: hey ,Ahana,so early again, seems like you just love the game so much, or anything other if I am missing something.                                Ahana: all swaeting came running towards her coach,ahhh, really taken a back by her comment,she said to herself,is it so obsiovs now that people are noticing it.hey coach I don't know what are you saying,I love hockey you know that,and intercollege  championship is coming so I thought why not give some extra time.                                   Mrudula: Noticed that Ahana got really defencive after her comment.well Ahana you're the best player we got,I just don't want my main player to be over exhausted or get injured before the big tournament.just take it easy,you got this.                                                     Ahana: now feeling really relaxed,as for now her secret seems to be safe with her, thanks coach I will not overexhaust myself.                 Mrudula: smile as the beautiful chocolate eyes girl' seems to cheer up,and remember if anything else bothering you, just talk to me,or anyone,I am sure the most popular girl in college has a big friend circle, they are dieing to be with you,or enjoy your presence,or help you with something.                                      Ahana: To herself I don't think I can tell you that I have a big crush on your friend, neither my close friends,ya offcourse coach I will of there's something to say.                      As they were talking Shruti comes there, Ahana got really nervous and try to run from the ground,ok couch I have to go,you know I have to take the shower and to my lecture. Mrudula don't know why suddenly Ahana in so much hurry about an sec she just don't want to leave the field. Before mrudula can react Ahana jumped to the other side of group and start collecting her hockey stick ,water bottle and cloths to change to bagpack.          .                    Shruti: hey mrudula, look , today I came early,let's take coffee together.    Mrudula: No , your not early my friend,now our practice session is about to start,I can't go now.              Shruti: ohh come on,I just saw that Ahana running there and collected her staff,her practice seems to be over.                                                            Mrudula: ohh no,she just came too early,and now she's going,I don't know what is going on with her,she seems distracted,hey Shruti,she is your student too right, just talk with her, she's our team captain, good player, but I see something is off from s few weeks, just talk to her, your always good at   it.                            Shruti: me,talk to her,I don't think anything is off,and of it is why she talk to me,I am not her friend,and she's the queen bee, here,lots of friends and all,and obsiovsly she got attitude,I am not talking to her,it's just better formal, Teacher student good morning and                                     mrudula: laughing at her comment,what? You really noticed her ha, just talk to her for me,and if she got attitude it suits her, she's good at a lots of things, besides her looks,so she can have,it, I see hundred of students here, who got no talent no skills, but just show off on their parents money, she's not like them, she's good. Just talk ,it will  also help you the the class, cause it's not going to easy to teach them without not not friendly with them,and just loose a bit you too, your a parmanent post now,you can show some attitude too,or learn some from the top star of our college.                                                          Shruti : ok,fine,just call her,I don't know,I just seen her run away from me a couple of times, maybe she don't like me.                                              Mrudula: what? Why?                               Shruti: I don't know, maybe in the starting ,I scolded her group and her for making noise,and her friend what is his name Rushi, can't just stop hitting on me, idoit.so maybe or, whatever,I caught her a couple of times looking at me,and when I try to do the eye contact so just look the other way around.                             Mrudula: maybe she got nervous,cause you're so beautiful. Haha. Don't you know she's bisexual.                                                       Shruti : making fake smile,ok,are you kidding me,why hoti like that gets nervous by me,and I don't care what labels she's comfortable, and where you get that Idea you idoit that she likes me,I am sure there are so many dieing for her.                              Mrudula: chill dear, just kidding,Ahana just come here,Shruti mam needs some help with the chemistry laboratory please go with her in the lab.              Shruti: are you mad or what,ohh dear here she come,Ahana don't understand how to avoid that situation,they both looking at eachother awkwardly. Finally Shruti speak. Well ,Ahana it won't take long,I want to check,ahhhh you know, chemicals,how much they are available,I have to make a list, principal ahhh asked me so if you could have some time, cause there is one hour to start the lecture.                 Ahana: ahhh,ok,fine,you go ahed mam,I just take a shower cause really swety and    all.                                 Mrudula: oh no Ahana,you look great,in laboratory again you get dirty,so finished it first.                        Ahana: ok,fine let's do it.                       Shruti: looking at mrudula, where did you stuck me,ok,fine let's go.