Dangerous path

Shruti getting really restless she's not able to concentrate on her work,all she can think of Ahana,her firtirious talk,her smile ,dimple on her left cheek,and her perfect plum lips,it never happened to her so attracted to someone! She decided to call Ahana , and meet her in person obsiovsly she can't have that talk with her in college campus,so they decided to meet. Ahana was too excited she was like she got the girl she wanted from months now,but ..is it? Or its just never going to happen. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,. .......................... ................. Shruti : sitting in a coffee shop , waiting for Ahana ,she choose ,this place,it's basically a remote place ,so no one can caught her or Ahana there. It was a rusty places ,so Shruti getting a little nervous,she never had done this,Ask someone for coffee,choose a place,and waiting her the person to come,she thought of Ahana and smile form on her face,omg ,I just don't believe I dream of her,not only she came in my dreams ,but we also kissed,I don't know how I can dream like this,I mean I want that to happen, subconsciously,but it just can't, thousand reasons for it not to happen. As Shruti was lost in her thoughts,Ahana walks in,seeing Shruti waiting for her, sitting all alone, lost in her thoughts, she's looking so... pretty Ahana just wanted to go and hug Shruti,but we can't always do what we want to do, right?

Ahana: hey ....mam,did I make you wait? Shruti : came into her senses , looking at Ahana , standing in front of her,in blue crop top and waist high jense,so causal ,still so gergeous.her eye meets Ahana ,and like some spirk ignited.both felt it and smile form on both of girls faces.                                            Shruti : No, no, your on time,I just came early.you know..........       Ahana: ohh, really, sitting in front of Shruti,not loosing the eye contact. Mam your looking fab ,as you always                                                    Shruti: just owww form on her face.she looked around not many people are there in the coffee shop. She was getting a little nervous and Ahana's compliment is not helping the situation,shruti got more nervous.                                        Ahana: looking at Shruti's face,Relax mam,and chill ,no one is going to found out about us,this place is so....remote,I don't think anyone from city comes here to just take coffee.                                            Shruti: felt really stupid,a young girl, almost 10 years younger than her,so cool,confident, making her clam and relax,Shruti smile and said well ,you must be quite used to this, girls/ boys asking you for coffee or date. Isen't it?                          Ahana: Smiling sweetly and bend over from her chair and looking at Shruti's eyes,seductly asked,so your saying this is a date? And your going to propose me?                  Shruti: what? Ohhhhh, no,no,no, you got it all wrong,I mean,it just, like I was saying... Shruti got so... nervous she don't know what she was saying, until,she heard Ahana laughing her heart out....        Ahana :. All laughing ,your so naive! I was just kidding, " just look at your face". Ohh dear, ' like I am going to eat you' ohhh no ,you never done this , right? Being with a girl?                shruti: smiling now, feeling a little dum,yaa, your right, it's really new to me...what I am feeling.....I am not sure what exactly is it?               Ahana: just feel.........,no need to figure out,what is it,or why or is it right or wrong? Just let go....... Sometimes,you can't be so upright and tense all the time,just take it easy "Shruti ".                              Shruti : ha ha,did you just called me by my name,wow,your really bold but you can't call me that ok!       Ahana: ok,ok, then what can I call you,my baby,sona,jaanu, love,. What you like...
.......... And started laughing again seeing Shruti getting all nervous and same time blushing.            Shruti: owww,ohhh my ,"Ahana" just stop it? Can you be serious for one minute,and stop laughing, look I asked you to come here,so we can clear things,I don't know about you but I can't be with a girl,and that too my student,so just forget whatever it was or is between us and concentrate on your study, that's it, that's why I called you here to tell you this.                                        Anana: looking at Shruti intensely, have you finished? So .... what? Hmm what? your going to completely ingored what we have for each other, cause it doesn't fit in our so called society,cause ur my Teacher and I am your student ,and cause I am bisexual,and you are not ready to accept your sexuality. Stand up from her chair and sit next to Shruti.                                       Shruti: totally suprised,As Ahana is all angry and suddenly standing from her chair and sit next to her. Ahana: look at me,just look at me , don't you feel anything for me? If you say you don't , then I will never bother you,it's a promise!! Shruti: her heart started beating so fast when she looked at Ahana's eyes,and hearing her lovely words,she just got lots into Ahana's chocolate brown eyes. And before she knew she leaned over and kissed Ahana..... tenderly,it was so soft still so much fire in it, months pent up tension easing up  as Shruti imagine it so....many times in her head and eventually she's surrender to the share lust and love she's feeling for Ahana for a while now,Ahana a little suprise but started  exploring Shruti's  lips hungerly wow, is it really happening Shruti is taken the first step well my gaydar was not wrong at all she smiled into the kiss Shruti found that sound extremely sexy  both wanted to do this for so long, wow, finally.... .   it's happening.       A/ N : vote,shar, comment