Epilogue 1

Mrudula was out of the town for some tournaments... she's in touch with ...Shruti..still she wants to make sure her besti was ok..

Mrudula came over to meet Shruti at her place.

Mrudula: hugging Shruti..hey..how are you champ?

Shruti: hugging her back...and smiling champ..? Me...!!! Your the one who yet again win a tournament with our team..so your the champ.. right?

Mrudula: Nope... Absolutely not..all the way miss Shruti...Seth mam..hats off to you the way you handled this past month or so ..I mean single handedly....where did you hiding this tigress within you..and giving a little punch to Shruti's shoulder..

Shruti: heyy...easy..I am not as strong as you physically..but yaa .. putting her hand on her hips ..I too supried myself the way I handled things..

And then both started laughing.. giving high-five.

Mrudula: sitting comfortable on the couch...hmmm...soo... when your meeting the love of your life. And making dramatic geustur..the one and the only...Ahana oberioo...tann dadd.....

Shruti: can't stop laughing...ohh dear....can you stop that..and yes we are meeting tonight... actually Ahana wants to come with her dad to my place ...but I said..it will happen eventually..first we both should clear certain things....and once and for all...what we want...

Mrudula: hmm ,I geuss your right,I know that whole meeta episode was really painful...it's not easy for you..plus kumar troubling you and all.. just remembered one thing Shruti..Ahana loves you..she does..in all this mess don't forget that.

Shruti: totally zoomed out... mrudula.. looking at her..hey..ohh Shruti .mam .... coming to the moment..aahh..yaa yaa your right.

Mrudula: narrowing her eyes.. really ...did you even heard what I said?

Shruti: suddenly tears... feeling her eyes... mrudula .I can't lose Ahana not now .. after coming so far....I am feeling like she's . .. going away...and I can't do anything about it..and can't stop sobbing.

Mrudula: it was totally unexpected...ohh dear..what happened.. buddy....why are you like this..? Did..Ahana said something? Did she and meeta actually had...?
Ohhh come on tell me.

Shruti: I don't know..I don't know anything..it's going to be clear when I meet Ahana tonight..you know I was waiting for this moment for so long...the divorce is finalized..I got the final version of the divorce papers.meeta almost out from Ahana's life... even my parents..are not complaining too much about me in love with a girl...I love Ahana so much...but I don't know.. like I am feeling.. tonight...it's going to be the end of your love story.

Mrudula: what? ...ohh god..I think so much stress ,just ..made you anxious... just relax... everything is absolutely fine...just go meet your gf..talk to her.. kiss her , hug..her...,where is this" end of love story.". coming....?

Shruti: we all overlooked one fact..Ahana is just 21..do you think she's ready for a serious commitment..I was her first serious relationship.. before thst she's just being Ahana oberioo... being the lady casonova....and Ahana is my first relationship with a girl..at this stage of my life...I want something solid , concrete...in all this mess we forgot...the basic things..

To be honest...I never felt me and Ahana will come this far.. like you know we were always on and off..I know we love each other like crezy..but relationship....I lost the count ...how many times we break up and patch up.. within a year.
Grabbing her head with both of her hands. Mrudula....I don't know what's going to happen...I can't lose her...and I feel I can't have her.

Mrudula: ohhh .. look... your thinking too much... thinking too ahead.. just be in the moment..and believe in one thing..if it meant to be it will happen...and look at me.. grabbing Shruti's shoulder...if it's not ...still your going to be fine...ok.

Just be happy..you found true love..the person you loved ..love you with same intensity....you fight against all odd...what else you want.

It takes a lifetime..still people.. don't feel .. loved... you had it all ..I know you want her so much...so is Ahana.and ...if you both feel ... your each other's happiness... that's it...if not.... leave ... wishing the other all the luck..

I know easier said than done..but.. that's the way it is ....you don't want
..a point where you both are misrable with each other.right?

Shruti: smiling...ohhh wow.. mrudula...your are amazing..you should start taking some lecturers now ..less on ground...

Mrudula: what? Great,help your besti and in return get teased..

Shruti: laughing of course I am your best..all the right to tease you..but thanks dear..I really needed that..your right..if Ahana really loves me..she will choose me every time..if she's..0.1 percentage unsure..I am the first one to let her go ...cause all I want her happiness always...with me or without me.

Mrudula: of course dear...she knows how much you love her..still she's the famous playgirl...you never know..and winked towards Shruti

Shruti: smiling....yaa of course.. she's..now I just want to meet her and hugged her tightly..so tightly.

Mrudula: yaa yaa of course.. just don't choke. .your .. delicate gf

Shruti: laughing...haha...yaa..but you know tell you something... she's much stronger than she looks.. winking at mrudula..you know my own experience...

Mrudula: aa haa...so many mood swings...your totally.... becoming like your gf I geuss .

Shruti: opening her mouth..what? Hell no?....no one can be Ahana oberioo...omg ..her mood swings...and you can't even complaint.... then ..it's going to be fight...

Mrudula: laughing ,yes... that's why I stay away from this love and all so much drama. ..... who's gonna take..

Shruti: well .. let's see, let's see.. everyone is ready to take all the drama ...once your in love.. take my word..

Mrudula: noo...hell no.. after seeing your condition .I can't dare to fall..now stop teasing me and get ready for your big night.

A/N : continues the last part..in couple of days.. enjoy this one , till I update the last one

Vote, shar, comments