Trust....?

Nikita oberioo.... quickly got into her  car herself....and drove to the " Cigma Hospital".....she wants to see her daughter....hug her tightly......

Ahana is their only daughter....and of course she loves her...more than anything...all Nikita wants  her baby to recover fast....she was so relieved that Ahana came to her senses.....

All the media gathered around the hospital primicaes...all the electronic media ppls ...run towards the car which Nikita oberioo driving as it enter....the main gate.....

The security personnel and police had to literally... guard mrs.oberiooto escort from the media and....to the main building..of the hospital where Ahana is admitted..

Nikita was really furious.....as she hate her family...is not given any privacy....and her daughter's tragic accident is made some spicy breking news...she really controlling herself... didn't want the media to give another news..by lashing out on  them.

Finally entered the ICU chamber......where Ahana is .... under observation.

The doctor himself was present there along with the sister. Ahana was sleeping.....her face looks better than before.. still unconscious.

Nikita: sitting next to her daughter's bed... touching Ahana's forehead... tenderly... kissing it gently...tears rolled down her cheeks...

My baby..wake up..talk to me .. then looking at doc.." you said she wakes up...but she's still... uncoinsicous..is everything ok...we can move her to newyork... London... anywhere in the world..if u can't handle this case..it's more than 24 hrs....why is she still unconscious?"

Doctor: ohhhh mrs.oberioo...dont be panic...your daughter is absolutely fine.....she wake up half an hour ago..in fact even talk to her friend... what's her name again.. sister..

Sister: She is nervous as she saw the doctor so nervous..in front of mrs.oberioo...ohhh yaaa ...the same person you asked me to call before.she came immediately....was here Almost an hour ago.... She really care about your daughter... Stayed here  three / four hours ......we have to ask her to leave as you want to see your daughter and we can't have more than one person visiting........the same person who's name your daughter bubbling when she first brought here...it's...aaaa...

Nikita: Shruti......so...Ahana talked to her...and again got unconscious

Doctor: no no...it's not like that...Ahana hit on her head..so we given her painkiller..but she wakes up.. when her.. friend..came... geuss she was talking to the patient..it's always help....and patient wake up talk to her..aa Shruti..yaa.. means everything is fine..as she recognised her friend..it's clear no internal damage....so....all good...it just stiches soo....I given another dose of painkiller.... she's all good..you can take her home.. Mrs oberioo...the discharged papers are also ready.

Mrs. Oberioo: Really...I can take her home ... that's great.... thanks doc..sorry for earlier....I clearly panic..you see..

Doctor: I understand..it's absolutely fine...still I must say your daughter is extremely lucky....cause ..it's a rare case ....hit on the head ..no major injury.... she's really blessed.

Mrs . oberioo: of course She's blessed.. she's Ahana oberioo after all.

Doctor: smiled ......mrs.oberioo .....I didn't mean like that....I saw many billionaire suffer..have money and all the best medical facilities....I meant your daughter... definitely got ppls around her who loves her unconditionally....and here for her ,I   call  our staff ..they will...let you and the patient...in our special ambulance.... from the back gate...and I am sending my best staff to take care of your daughter..so...it's done from my. Behalf.