Devil 😈

It's say that our own mind is the biggest devil,we don't need any enimies ,we are totally capable of distroying our own happiness,our peace of mind,it's called overthinking......... It brings friends like insecurities, jelousy, doutes,we start sensing threts which aren't there....we keep jumping on conclusion.. without going through the proceedings..we start to read between the lines... when there is nothing to read...and everyone face this devil which is hidding inside their own mind.....it's like a dead volcano... about to errput....and destroy everything....Now that devil entered Ahana's mind and so is Shruti's..... Thanks to Meeta.

But is it correct to blam somebody else ,if  a relationship is having problems it is  cause of the two people in the relationship ,no one else,the third person is just a excuse.....the couple is having ... trust issues, insecurities within themselves .....and they're not handling the way they should be......at the same time...is it correct to create unnecessary confusion and false pictures by a person who's claiming to be a friend of one of the person....and.   Again                      

who can blam a person who's in love,if you are in love you just want the person to be yours....at any condition....as you think your the one who deserve that person and your the one who makes him/ her happy.everyone is right ,still sometimes is not right.

The two weeks long exam are finally finished... Ahana was happy as her final year graduation semister is over and she was expecting a good result..she was a self respective girl ,who wants to achieve things on her merits,not on her father's name and Money,she always gives her best' in whatever she's doing either it's acedemic or her passion  hockey...But she knew eventually she have to take over the oberioo industry....and she's mentally prepared for that...she was planning to go to new york for future business studies...but things changed.. within a year...now her world revolve around Shruti...she don't know what to do next...in ideal situation she wants to have a live in relationship with Shruti and fly to new york with her..it's her dream now..but she knew it's not going to be easy...she have two months before the admission to the new york University....and ..she knows Shruti...is not ready for all of this yet. But Ahana wants her to consider her offer.. that's why she wants some quality lonely time with Shruti...she wanted to took Shruti to a holiday vacation and propose her there....of course Shruti was totally unaware of these things.shruti knew Ahana wants to go to abroad for further studies....... Shruti felt she got time ..at least a year.. till then she's ligally separeted from her diaster marriage and coming out to her family is going to be a big task and she's absolutely serious about it ,as she can't imagine a life without Ahana .

The lovers got their own planning and ....they both haven't shar this with eachother ...it's time for their future planning to to clash with reality and their own insecurities...is their love strong enough to take that all...or it just a college love affair..which is going to end as the college finished..only time will tell.

Nikita called...Kumar( Shruti's ex husband) to her office...Kumar having his own business .. totally on cloud nine as oberioo industry..wants to have business with him..

Kumar( to Nikita): mrs.oberioo I didn't believe when I got a call from your office. I am so glad such a prestigious name wants to do business with such a small business like me I am hounred..I would..

Nikita: cuting him midway,look.. what's your name.. whatever..I didn't call you for any business proposal..it's something...well it's a kind of business if you look at it,and I assure you will be benefited .

Kumar: ( totally confused) with all due respect mam I didn't get anything...will you please elaborate......?

Nikita: raise smile on her face ,ya of course.. listen you have to do this deal if you want it or you don't want it...I don't hear no as a answer...just follow my lead.. otherwise you won't be in any condition to do any business in future.. understood..? Looking at Kumar... who's wiping his sweat... nodding his neck.

Kumar: all sweaty...mrs.oberioo I think there is some misunderstanding I geuss...I don't think I am the person your looking for..

Nikita: your the  person I called,there is no misunderstanding now listen carefully...this is between you and me...

Kumar: hearing all .. smile form on his face...mrs.oberioo I am all in I too want to teach that...woman a lesson..how dare she left me..I just don't understand why are you helping me and plus offering me such a handsome Money.

Nikita: Don't stress yourself.. just do as I asked...you may go now.

Kumar: ohh ok mam,sure.. don't worry..I won't give Shruti divorce so easily and as you asked ...I am going to act all sweet and lovely till she get back to me...I am so happy..your helping me.. Thanks..and.ya it's going to be between you and me.

Nikita: acting all annyoed..hmm, leave now I am a busy lady..

Kumar: ya ya sure sure..have a good day mam..and left the office..

Nikita: ohhh what an idoit... sorry Shruti...I had to do it nothing personal dear...but you can't be with my daughter...so .....it's my way to get you out of her life...I think it's almost done...hope thiy idoit will at least act good...to get Shruti. I hope meeta too done something to unsettled Ahana's relationship... hopefully it should ...be working.lets see how Ahana and Shruti responding...

A/ N: vote ,shar, comments,I asked about ,what should be the cover of this story ?,a shared a few pics with you....and few readers responded ,and I am keeping that pic for the story, thanks for your time...I am really excited and overwhelmed by the response I am getting for this story, I will try keep this story ...more interesting..any suggestions or plot you think I should have..let me know, thanks again . keep reading...and if any one of you decided to write something..I love to read,you can start from commenting on my story..ha ha . enjoy.