Experiment

Ahana has this fantacy to take her love in that laboratory,the first time she's close to Shruti in the lab, when Mrudula asked to help Shruti to tally the chemicals in the lab,Ahana still remember that day a year ago when Shruti and she lost in each other's eyes,that moment Ahana wants to kiss Shruti passionately but she can't,but now she can.As everything seems to fall in place for both of them.

Ahana:( to Shruti ) Do you remember this is the same place you first got lost in my eyes,you know babe,I just wanted to kiss you that time..... clearly you are totally unaware of my feelings,in fact I remember first time you completely ignored me,that never happened.....you really given me a tough time Shruti.. now you have to pay for this, your going to scream today...cause I am going to punish you real hard ...Ahana .. said that looking at Shruti....faking all bad.

Shruti: can't stop laughing...ohh really,I am so scared now.".ohhhhh my baby I am all yours" do whatever you feel ,but you never told me about me this before ,you mean you fall for me before I did
But....I never feel like that...it's like exactly the same time..or maybe you relised it before me I geuss,and I never ignored you,ok...it just that I wasn't expecting to fall for you..you know Ahana oberioo...
And both started laughing... There is this silence.. ... for a couple of moments,both looking at each other with lustful eyes.. Ahana got closer to Shruti.. grabbing her waist and dragging her close to her body..

Ahana: baby.....I can't take this anymore..now just shhuuu,let me kiss you. ,and started kissing Shruti passionately.

Shruti too reciprocated the kiss with same passion and love.. their tongues fought for dominance as their movements quickened soon both are out of breath... And their kisses became sloppy ..... Ahana placing soft wet kissse all over Shruti's face... ..now,she was really aroused.kissing Shruti's neck, sucking and biting her skin...Shruti was troubling under the intensity of Ahana's passion, she removed her top.. her breasts were perfect in size and her nipples were deliciously erect....Ahana was looking at Shruti's body hungerly.. this is the first time she felt Shruti was as egar and aroused as she's. Ahana started kissing her breast ..as a loude moaning escaped from Shruti's lips.... Shruti: ohhh baby ,I wanted this so much your lips on me all over me.... Ahana: yesss and I love ur moaning love...it's the sweetest sound you can make..my sexy... Shruti: started smiling...sexy
......me...no.. that's you hoti.. Shruti nipped Ahana's ear with her lips.and guilding both of Ahana's hands to her hips
..Ahana held her hips and  as Shruti felt  Ahana's hand on her hips she wrapped her arms around Ahana's neck, grinding herself deeper while her hypnotic black eyes started deep into Ahana's chocolate brown 

Slowly Shruti now started stripping Ahana ...As Ahana 's half nacked body exposed..Shruti eyes were filled with lust... Ohh my my ... Shruti started going down on Ahana's tonned stomach.. Kissing her tenderly..and then again looking at Ahana's face kissing her softly ..how do I got so lucky.........it's like you come from my imagination..                               Ahana: all blushing.. ohh really.. Shruti: yesss,babe your so my type.. Ahana : ohh you got a type...I didn't know that...and what it is..?        Shruti: breaking the kiss..and looking at Ahana with her lustful eyes..it's you type..the hot type..... Ahana: started laughing...ohh mam your cheesy....but you can as cheesy as u want cause I want it all ..I wanted so long ...for this moment,and now just shut up and kiss me.
Shruti .... going down Kissing her toned body... reached her destination.. started placing soft ,wet Kissse on her clit... Ahana's moaning was so seductly..Shruti loved the impact She's got on her gf...all she wanted to give pleasure and satisfaction..to her love...Ahana is the best thing happened to her.. she's going to make her happiest .. and  just moments later .. both of them  reached their peaks ......."the orgasm.."  reached twice back to back... .... Ahana seductly linking the juices , Shruti, felt this is the hottest thing she ever witnessed..          Shruti: she kissed Ahana tenderly.. hugging her... tightly now......Ahana don't you ever leave me....,I know I don't show my love often or as much as I should..but I love you baby so...much ....... I can't go back from..here.                                    Ahana: her eyes filled with tears,hey your my Life ,am I mad or something why would I leave you? Your the treasure of my happiness,I find it after running behind you for so long,hell no I am going to leave you , Shruti mam,your are completely trap now,you can't go anywhere..                                    Shruti: smile sweetly..both of them too emotional at the moment..baby.i don't know what future holds,but one thing is not going to change and that is my love for you.. I love you Ahana ..love you so much..         Ahana: tenderly wipping Shruti's tears as she too got too emotional.hey why these tears...I know you love me Shruti ..and I love you......so so much.. now smile.. come on its the best sex we had. Shruti: blushed and slapping Ahana's arm slightly.. baby! Shut up....and looking at Ahana,"baby ... with you everything is best.".

A/N : well it's not easy to write sex sence for sure,I tried..I don't know how much I succeeded.. but I love these two characters they are really close to my heart,hope you like it today's update,vote, share, comments