honey trap

Heyyy....to my lovely reders,I want to thank you all for your love and support for my story.. this story reached 5.50k in such a short time,I am really thankful to you all . Still I got one wish, 5k people connected to this story ,I get only 10 comments and I know them like my friends now cause they always inspire me to update regularly,I wonder where the rest of my readers gone.

I want to shar something with you all, when I started reading lesbian love stories , first time here on Wattpad,I was scared to comment, even when I love the chapter and want to appriciate the writer,cause I felt it will make me lesbian or someone who's I am not,or somebody will notice me and it will be shamfull.now I think how stupid I was! Cause reading any story don't make you anything other than reader and and loving a lesbian story don't make you lesbian,and if it does ,it's absolutely fine,cause you just connected to your trueself,so don't shy or run away from comments,it doesn't make you anything your not.and written on Wattpad is a thankless job we writer here just do it for self satisfaction and appreciation ,and I love to know who are these people reading my story,I want to know about them it's really exciting to interact with them.so keep the comments up.

Today is really special day for me , don't ask why .ha ha..

Nikita ( Ahana's mom): on phone to meeta..so are you ready with some plan or I have to work on that too.

Meeta: ohh mrs.oberoo, cool it ,I got all planned,I talked to Ahana She and her gf is not meeting at least for two weeks....so I got time...

Nikita: ok, that's good...I want to tell you something, Ahana's father don't like I am interfering in Ahana's love life,he is gone back to Germany but his friends are always keep and eye on what is happening,so be careful.

Meeta: what? You mean they are fine with Ahana's present gf, that's actually cool...I just wish I could be her   gf that's it..

Nikita: omg ....girl..I doute  you  now can I trust you or not .? If your cool with this Shruti too ,then just drop it I will someone else to break her heart.

Meeta: No,no ,of course I want to be Ahana's gf,I am just saying it's cool of Ahana's dad to support his daughter.

Nikita: what you mean? I don't support my daughter? It just she's not a good choice for my princess, that's it.

Meeta: ohh ya of course mrs oberioo, now let me go ..I have to meet Ahana bye.

Nikita , putting the phone down ,I don't know is she capable of doing this or not,what to do I don't have any option,as Ahana's father is against any planning / plotting.and not to forget Ahana ,if I hair someone knew my smarty daughter will caught him/ her whatever,so I have to go with her already friend Meeta,at least she should create some confusion between them,and I will take over from there.

Ahana: coming out of her exam center.. happy as she's counting days one paper gone ..and imagining Shruti and her to some exotic beach house.

Meeta: standing outside the exam center, waved her hand and call Ahana....heyy.. over here...Ahana saw her and smiled back came running..

Ahana : hey ..what are you doing here?

Meeta: well ..why? Can't I see you? I thought you must be really tired of this exam and all so let's have some fun.. let's go for a movie..what say?

Ahana: ohh no I can't,I promised my gf I concentrate on exam so..I am keeping my promise..some other time buddy..

Meeta: really rattled..what? Your gf? Ohh come on Ahana how can you let you control like that,and besides how she knew your gone for movie or something... just chill, promises are made to be broken.. and looked at Ahana winking her eyes.

Ahana: laughed looking at meets childish express...ohh really..hmm I don't know about you,but promise mean something to me ...I don't do it unless I can keep it, .so ..no...but I must say your offer was pretty tempting, maybe next time dear.

Meeta: making all sad face ohhh okk ,if you say so...your gf means everything and I am no one.. thanks for clearing that..I will keep that in mind.sorry for troubling...bye .and about to go ..she knew Ahana got soft heart she can't see anyone sad,and she really likes meeta..meeta taking full advantage of it.

Ahana: ohhh please don't be like that,you know I don't like when you make face like that .. you know how to get me , making that puppy face and all... let's go..but not to movie..we just have coffee and then you go.ok?

Meeta: okk, thanks Ahana ..and hugged her tightly..Ahana hugged her back..

Ahana:wow why are you so.. happy it's just a coffee..your such a drama queen..now let's go.

Meeta: no wait,let me take a pic of both of us, you know I have no pic with you..can I?

Ahana: ya sure,you don't have to ask? I am not some celebrity.

Meeta: ohh babe of course you are....

Ahana: what.? Did you just called me babe.?

Meeta: ohh noo I said ohh buddy..
And why would I call you babe? You want me to call you that ..and looking at Ahana's eyes... hey .your eye colour is really confusing. ...it's black something something..it's brown..do you use lenses..

Ahana: no I don't,and I think you should start wearing glasses,cause my eye colour is brown only..now let's go ..I have paper tomorrow.. and please don't call me babe .

Meeta: ok whatever..your acting like you done me some favour my saying yes to coffee..if you are so busy..go..on..bye..

Ahana: why are you acting so strange? Are you ok?did something happened?

Meeta: ya something happened, but why you care? You just care about your stupid exam and ..god knows who's that gf of yours..

Ahana : hey . don't be like this please tell me what happened,ok let's do one thing,come to my house,I make coffee for you? What says?

Meeta: her eyes light-up,hey.. that's great Idea.. let's go to your bedroom..I mean your house.

Ahana: narrowing her eyebrows..what you keep babling....I am really not getting it..? You better be having a good reason for your stupid behaviour..or ...you will see I am not that sweet then

Meeta: ohh really.i want to see that too .not so sweet Ahana that must be hot..

Ahana: can't stop herself from laughing..ha ha ..omg ..what you had in lunch.. clearly not sit properly,stop flirting...

Meeta: ohh come on ..this much flirting is fine I geuss,I am not your sister. You know. ..or maybe you are falling for me already so acting all weired..

Ahana: wow, really.. well maybe I would,cause you really makes me laugh..but it's a little late for you dear, I already fall for someone pretty hard ,I love Shruti soo...no you don't have any chance..

Meeta: ohhh we will see that, Ahana .. you know ..I think Shruti is not that good for you .

Ahana: started laughing,ohh really..have you even saw her. ..I geuss. No. ......... ...so just stop it ok!

Meeta: ok, then, just meet her first..she lives in this town only right..

Ahana: ok . let's do it,then your mouth will be automatically shut

Meeta: in her mind( or I will shut her from your life. ..in ).. out loude ohhh is she some super model...? Meeta knew Shruti was her lecture,but just wanted to tease Ahana..and probably... thinking Shruti... won't be a big threat . Ahana just gone for something exciting and unreachable so dating her lecture

But is it true or Meeta making a big mistake underestimating Shruti....

A/N : vote,shar, comments.