secret dating

The tournament is over, with a mesmerizing, award ceremony, with celebrity , and,star players, singers, politician,Bururcates attaining the ,final day of the tournament, with a power pact performance by all the finalists teams in all categories, singing, drama, hockey, cricket,all types of indoor games,the intercollege championship is over ,and the best teams winning awarded cash amount as well as scholarships to continue their dreams .                                                  st.stefan college doing exceddegly well, performing according to their reputation and ending up in the finals of most events winning in drama , singing and last but not the least women's hockey cup,third year in a row,under the captaincy of Ahana oberioo, she's got the best player award as expected,Ahana was already famous by her looks and skills in games and as she's the daughter of a binninore got special attention from the electronic and print media,her photos were everywhere,she was over the moon with the success,and full of joy the kind of attention She is getting , offcourse she's used to it, but still,she was really happy, winning championship and all over media is not the only reason for her happiness,but she's with her love,she she creave for months finally with her making her smile. St . Stefan college admistration arranged a big success party for their college's performance at the intercollege championship,the staff members and coches of all participants teams are fallicited with certificate and gifts from the college admistration, principal demelo was really happy,cause this year's team is having camparitively younger and inexpensive staff still they came out with flying colours. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________With the tournament Shruti and Ahana's love story also furished,they continued dating each other secretly,in college campus they have to be really discreet,but still both can't help giving each other smiles and secret looks,it's a dangerous game but both are enjoying the thrill,the excitement,the rush of it,day by day   Shruti too become bold and crezy for 'Ahana'                                             all she wants to look at her all the time, now few people noticing it, but no one actually jumping to any conclusion,cause no one is expected a lesbian romance ,that too between Teacher and student,but how long?,Is this secret is soon going to be  reveal?                                       Ahana was always active on social media, Shruti not so much,in college campus they can't talk much,so, mobile was as usual lovers savier,....hours they used to chat/ talk it's still the keep missing each other,cause it's not easy to meet actually, avoiding all the people,as Ahana was so popular in the city as , Shruti too  born and brought up in the same city known by most.its really difficult for them to meet in person.                                              Small fight used to happen due to that cause they creave the physical touch,for Ahana it was really difficult,cause she finding it really hard that she's dating Shruti for months now and not a single time they are intimate,just kisses, sometimes she felt does Shruti really love her,or she's just experimenting as she's all alone and her divorce case and all,that thought really used to scared her,but she kept her patience,.          "no Shruti loves me" I know that.     it's new to her,so she's taking time,she told me this already,but don't she wants me as much as I wants her,that thought not leaving her mind.                                              On the other hand,Shruti has her own inceurities, sometimes she feels someone definitely going to noticed them, looking at eachother,or her basterd husband may take out her mobile record and use against her,she really wants to take the next step with Ahana ,but things like that, holding her back,cause she knows that once she goes there, having sex with Ahana means no going back,and she keeps asking herself,I love Ahana but Am I redy to live as lesbian?,Am I redy to tell my parents,?Am I redy to lose things like my job for which I work so hard due to my love life?            It's  like trap ,she can go back, she's affride to go ahead.                          How long both Shruti and Ahana can hold on to their insecurities?            The sweet love  story redy to face the storm of reality?                                      , expectations, social stigma,or its.    just going to end , only time can tell. A/N : I know it's a short update , but I just wanted to keep the flow of story going,I will update next update soon,I am too kind of stuck right now,how to proceed,do shar your thoughts on it, thanks for the love your showing for my story, keep reading, enjoy your weekend.