Bonus chapter

Heyy guys.... thanks for the love and support to this story...it's so simple for a billionaire...i really excited to write this chapter...hope you enjoy it...

Ahana: looking at Shruti....i don't believe this...you know...your mine.. finally..i thought we are going to fight again...i hate when we fight ...it's like..i can't breath....i can't stay mad at you...and I don't wanna to hurt you ever...but i know I did..hurt you..

Shruti: just shuuuuu.... closing the gap between them...i know what happened I was here the whole time...( And both stated laughing..)

You know babe...i love you...and I know you love me...to be honest my faith...was taken a set back when I saw those pics....but still I knew... something is fishy..as...

Cutting Shruti halfway, baby...you keep mentioning the pictures..do you still have it...i really wann see... like what exactly meeta done?

Shruti: ok.. giving her handset to Ahana...and looking at her...can I ask you something love pls be honest...

Ahana: taking Shruti's mobile in her hand .. about to go through the pictures...as she heard Shruti asking something...yes ... anything... love..you know I don't lie to you..did i ever?

Shruti: yaa you didn't. I trust you..it's just did you ever fall for meeta...or attracted to her..or wann get intimate with her...i know you love me...but i wann Know like it just...make me feel...aaaa...you know restless... like..( Ahana about to say something..Shruti stopped her)
Look babe...i don't want you to hold back anything... just be honest..it's ok if you attracted to her...or like her more than friend..cause..i think I can handle that..what I don't want..your hiding your true feelings cause it gona hurt me..or...i will be broken or ...it's cheating..or anything not right...or whatever.. holding Ahana's hand in her own..i want you to be happy always...my love is not selfish Ahana..i love you irrespective of what you feel for someone else...so please be honest..i won't ask you again..but i wann know one time for sure.

Ahana: exhaled heavily..Shruti....i am so lucky to have you... cupping her cheeks....i am idoit or what... Falling anyone else than you.... . I got you...your so precious love ,your a beautiful person inside out ..and for the record...i love you..(made.. Shruti... blushed her eyes...filled with tears) heyy are you crying..is it that bad loved by me...ohh come on madam.... everyone in the town wants me...( Shruti smiled... hitting Ahana's arm...) I am not crying...and yaa your trick worked...i know you said that to make me laugh..but..i do awar of the fact... everyone wants my baby...now made Ahana laughed.. well they can keep wishing caz i am all urs love

Hmmm and let me see the pictures now.. wowwwww...this is great work meeta.. these pictures do look real..I must say meeta really loves me..

Shruti: looking at Ahana ... narrowing her eyes.. excuse me..what did you just said. you think it's funny...hmm? Tell me is it funny...?now your really pissing me off.. like make me feel..am i some idoit..

Ahana: ohh god .noo I was just saying..

Shruti: nooo ...you listen to me now Ahana oberioo..... (Ahana ... looking down..muttered.. here we go again...) You never say a single word against her ...she tried.. everything possible to break us...you find it funny...then maybe you really love her...caz.. whatever worst she behave...you don't say a anything bad.. to her or Even not a single word against her.... makes me wonder what you two really have....your always ready to fight with me and jump to conclusions when anything goes wrong between us ..but for meeta you got all the patience in the world ,Bravo.

Ahana: have you finished...Shruti mam? ...or your lecture will continue..
Shruti: really...i think i should leave...this stupid of me to think..you will consider my feelings rather than your cunning friend..