Insecurities

Ahana called Shruti.... As she's a little pissed that meeta thought ...Shruti is  some random girl which can ve easily replaced....and of course she wants to show of her hot girlfriend to her besti.

And as rest of all her close friends are her college friends Ahana can't tell them she's dating their chemistry lecture...I mean she definitely wants to.... But she can't for obsiovs reasons as she don't want to cause her love any problems at her work place and second  she don't know how her friends are going to react, on a serious note Ahana can't listen a single word against Shruti and their relationship.but with meeta She was  sure meeta is not going to judge their relationship as she herself belong to queer community...and Ahana really wants someone close to her to meet Shruti her girlfriend,the love of her life, don't we all want that to get good wishes and blessings for our beautiful relationship ...a relationship means so much to you..and maybe just wants to see how much your close ones happy for you....or how your love interact with people close to you...it's always such a intersting thing to witnesse,and Ahana got this little insecurities ..is Shruti ever openly accept herself as lesbian or bisexual...or their relationship in that matter..cause she always run away from opening up to her parents....it's gives Ahana some kind of anxiety... She was really curious to know how Shruti react when asked to meet her besti.

Ahana:( on call to Shruti) hey... dear..

Shruti: heyyy, just going to call you, how was today's paper?

Ahana: ha ha,it's all good...,you know I am blessed with good teachers soo..... I nailed it..

Shruti: ohh really..good teacher.hmm ..wish all the good teacher say something good about you .too ..Ahana oberioo...Shruti just wann tease Ahana a little cause she really given all lecturers a really tough time including herself.

Ahana: laughed.. getting the srcasm in Shruti's voice..hmm yaa well I would say ..at least one lecture have something nice to say about me you know.

Shruti: loved the way Ahana laughed...she just loves her sweet voice and her laughter...so contagious....makes Shruti laughed too...yaa one lecture will definitely do anything for you,I am damm sure.

Ahana: Really? Are you sure? I doute ....that Ahana wants to tease Shruti now..

Shruti: what? Why are you got doutes..? Try me..

Ahana: ok, alright...I am here at the park near your house,come I wann see you.

Shruti: baby...your here....of course I am coming...why didn't you tell me earlier..

Ahana: smiled as she felt the excitement in Shruti's voice as she heard Ahana is so close to her house , waiting for her.... Well I thought you must be angry on me as I came here ,you want me to concentrate on exam only for two weeks.

Shruti: wearing her slippers...about to go to the park.... excited to see Ahana .what? Ohh no no..why would I be angry. ....this much is obsiovsly allowed ok, you can come to see me ....the paper is over and.. tomarrow is off I geuss..so ..it's fine

Ahana: all smiling...ohhh so are you changing the rules mam.( .meeta was getting really irritated listing to the love be duby talk ... she's like ohh god kill me....can they just be done with the call ..blasss blasss, making stupid faces...then can't handle it anymore...and cut the call taking mobile from Ahana's hand..

Ahana: totally supried..and pissed.hey...what the hell? I was talking to her..why would you  even do that... giving meeta an angry look..

Meeta: smiling sweetly..ohh sorry dear,but if you keep talking to her, She will be late coming here. You know I am really curious to see your girlfriend...and given back Ahana her mobile.. pretending all innocent. .