Doutes....

Meeta was in deep thought to  the ride back to Ahana's home...Ahana was all smiling... She's in love..and so happy...she started to believe in her love now,it's not some random encounter where she's attracted ,had sex,and over that person....it's love...she felt it every time she's with Shruti...

It's almost a year now.... when she first saw Shruti....since the beginning She felt something new with Shruti...and the love keep growing on her, Intinally Shruti was reluctant to accept her love for Ahana but ....I geuss...it's never in anyone's hand when you fall for someone...and Shruti did fall for Ahana ...she tried everything in her power not to...but the cupid arrow hits her damm on target.

Ahana: Applying the breaks on her Audi7 ...in her parking.... looking at Meeta still lost in her thoughts...

Ahana: waving her hand in front of meeta... Hey.... where are you....are you starstruck ..... laughing ..as meeta made stupid face.

Meeta: getting out of the car...ohhh come on.. Ahana ...you are exaggerating....ok accepted she's..hot....but  your girlfriend..is not star..and I am not starstruck..so please....I was just thinking...how you guys fall for each other....you looks too different to be together..well I don't know much about Shruti...still...my first impression is you guys got very few things common ,if I may put it that way.

Ahana: laughing at the choice of words of her friend...and then acting .. very serious..ohh yaa I love the way you put it..hey..chill I get it you mean to say how a get such a hoti ...my lectures...as my gf...hmmm well.....I must tell you...Shruti... really given me a tough time...Ahana zoom out as she remembered more than couples of times they break up....but comes back stronger together... smile form on her lips....but it's worth it....I just love her........ holding both arms of meeta.....you know..I never felt like this...I swear never....I had a lot of fun....wild sex...all kinds of stuff....but it just fun....Shruti... touched my soul...I feel so complete with her....it's like..ohhh I don't know how to express, She makes me feel like home.......safe,loved, peaceful....tears filled in her eyes..Meeta was totally supried ...by the sudden outburst of Ahana's emotions...Ahana.. backing of..ohhh I don't know where these came from...wipeing her tears...I geuss sometimes my heart can't hold ..so much love I have for Shruti..it just ..comes out like this.... and again coming back to normal...all dramatic looking at Meeta...I will kill you if you told someone I was in tears  and all...now come on ..let's have some coffee.

Ahana run inside her the oberioo mansion... leaving meeta all stunned....

Meeta: ohhh dear....What should I do now...... Ahana...baby..I love you...but your so in love with her..Damm..ok agreed she is good looking..and all ,but still....why Ahana loves her this much.....she should have fun as she used to..why this.. commitments, relationship, she's just my age...it's time to have all the fun...I don't get this..peace...love of my life...god...Ahana ..I had to get you out from that Shruti's spell..

Meeta: As she entered in the posh living room....saw Ahana's mom.. sitting there on the couch...meeta ..ohh now this lady..o don't know how..Ahana tolarate her..then faking all smiling..hello mrs oberioo....how are you?

Nikita: Narrowing her eyes...I am all good....Ahana in her room,you can go there...and remember..you don't know me much..Ahana shouldn't ever know about our plan....call me later and tell what happened...are you done any progress....or are your planning to be Ahana's friend.. lifelong....

Meeta: ohhh mrs oberioo,I loved that your so straightforward and on the point,I geuss I tell you that later.. it's seems to be a hurcuious task....let's see.. And almost run.. towards... Ahana's room

Nikita: what?...as she saw meeta almost running away from her..I dear...I don't think..this girl can help me much....I have to do something..by myself.... before this.. relationship...gets any stronger..I can't see my daughter with another woman.....not even with meeta .. never ,I am just using her to break this thing Ahana's having with Shruti......once Ahana found out her own friend .. tried to break her so called relationship..it's bye bye to meeta too... simple ...both Shruti and meeta are gone......I am sure then Ahana definitely try to avoid relationships with women, let's hope..things fall apart between Shruti first....then..next.. will happen automatically....but I can't depend totally on meeta for that....I think I should approach... Shruti's ex husband...yaa it will be great Idea..that really....make Ahana back off ..I know my daughter ...she can't handle anyone near whom she loves......yesss I just have to.. made her feel she can't trust.. Shruti..once trust is broken....there is no relationship....Ahana sorry baby I have to do this...in long run you relised it's got your own good.

Meeta and Ahana taking coffee....

Ahana:....so...are you ... single..or you got someone..you once told me you like some girl...

Meeta: almost speeling her coffee.. coughing....ha ha..ohh yaa I did like someone...but......I don't think she likes me like that...you know..

Ahana: ohhh..! Then let her go...there are lots of fish in the pond...and winked at meeta.. making meeta smile.

Meeta: smiling yaa there are..but I just want her..you know....and don't worry..I will get her eventually... winking at Ahana back

Both started laughing..

Ahana: sure..you can..you know in the starting...I was hots for Shruti...but she..waa in her own world.. didn't even bother.. someone is fall for her...I have to try all my skills to get her attention... again zoom out as Shruti's face flashes ..in her mind.. smiling and blushing...you know..it's Shruti who took the first step and kissed me..it's magical..I can still feel the wetness on my lips....

Meeta: ohhh KKK hold on there...I don't like.... listening to this...you know it's bad Ahana ..I am jelous..

Ahana: narrowing her eyebrows..what ? Jelous? Why are you jelous?

Meeta: ohh... trying to cover up I mean it's  I am jelous for the fact that you got someone to kiss..and I don't..you know..and giving her cute smile..she knows Ahana like her smile.

Ahana: ha ha ohh come on don't be a cry baby...get your girl..I will help you if you want...you know sometimes it just scared the hell out of me.. thinking what if
.....Shruti never loved me...I don't know what I have done..shiver came as she thought...Shruti..not in love with her...then again.. smiling but she do love me...you know I just love the way Shruti smile,blush,talk,walk......

Meeta: cutting her...ahhh yaa of course...you love sick person...got that .. enough..now I have to go...do well in your exam..

Ahana: hey.. what happened..I noticed as I start talking about Shruti..you get uncomfortable..what is it..come on..now don't lie..I hate lies...you know that.

Meeta: ok,your right..I think your too much into her.....but is she ..into you that much....it's quite clear..her family don't know about your relationship as we meet her at the some park not at her house..

Ahana: her face fall ....hmm your right..she didn't come out to anyone except me....I geuss she needs time

Meeta: what? Not to anyone? And your relationship with her..you mean your the first girl She's dating.....are you sure she loves you..or just experimenting.. sorry to be too blunt...but I care for you,so..I don't want my friend to be get hurt..

Ahana: hmmm,I thought that too intinally..but..no ...she loves me.she does..I felt her love..it's not ..some experiment to her..she do love me..Ahana said that..but her voice lacking the confidence ,she got couple of minutes earlier.

Finally..meeta able to put some doute in Ahana's mind...Meeta was happy... seeing Ahana believe her and next time she sees Shruti..some confrontation are going to happen...

A/N vote,shar, comments

.