worth it

Ahana was really jubillet, after spending quality time with shruti.As both are going to be too busy with their Professional life 's as Ahana herself has her final year exam coming up and Shruti has her duties as examiner and invegilation ,st Stefan's college is also a exam center so lots of work at her work place

Ahana came back from Shruti's place to her home, humming some love song,Ahana got a beautiful voice,but she's too shy to sing ,in her defance,it's too much to take her hot looks and a sweet voice,to much for people around her to take,but she always has some tune on her lips whenever She's so happy and excited... Of course excited ,she plan a week long holiday with shuruti and this time shuruti didn't deny it ,as Shruti asked Ahana to concentrate on the exam for two weeks and she's in for the week long beach tour with Ahana ,so yaaa Ahana was .....so...want this exam to finish as early as possible.

Ahana:( to her maid) please serve my breakfast in my room only ,I am really hungry.

The maid: ohhh sure mam,but I geuss .... mr . Oberioo is here and he specifically asked to have breakfast with all of you,I mean with you and mrs . Oberioo... so what should I do?

Ahana: jumping in joy ! What? Dad is here,ohhhh ...then of course , breakfast with him only...and run toward her parents bedroom.. screaming dad.......
Ahana was more close her father than her mother,her mother is all about discipline, manners atikates.so it's kinda of irritating for free spirit like Ahana ,but her dad always allowed her to purse her dreams,whether it's football or supporting her when she came out as bi.....her dad was always cool about it..in fact they used to tease her with some of her close friends,which were girls.

Ahana saw her dad .. going through his mobile doing some work , totally unaware Ahana came to his room..Ahana scream loudly dad....

Dad: ohhh,heyy my little princess..stand up and hugged Ahana with love , caressing her hair ..wow...Am I the reson your so happy and excited...hmmm I doute..and looking at Ahana's face carefully.

Ahana : smiled..dad...you just love teasing me, don't you? And when did you came,you should at least texted me..

Dad: ohh it's a last time decision,as the deal was taking too long ,I thought why not take a short break and join my team later.

Ahana: ohhhh, means your going back again....ok,it's fine geuss i should be used to that now...Ahana was a bit sad,cause she really misses her parents..it's like that couple of days,and they are gone again.

Dad: noticed Ahana's sad,hey don't be sad,I am sure Shruti is a good company, isn't it? Looking at Ahana 's face mischievously..and seeing Aham making ohhwww face..laughed out loude..

Ahana: dad......I mean..how you...this is..so not fair,are you spying your own daughter..she's angry at the same time happy and shy that her father teasing her by Shruti's name, It's always the best feeling when your parents knows about your love,and they use their name to make your mood better,Of course that worked and Ahana all smiling and blushing....

Dad: mr. Oberioo always tease her by some or the other name but he never saw his daughter blushed like that before,and obviously happy...he was too happy, that's what any parents wants their kids to be happy..hey... dear,I am so happy, finally you found someone who make you smile like that..and I am not spying dear,it's called taking care ,my daughter is such a priceless diamond,I have to watch out it should be in the right hand..and I am sure with Shruti,it is.

Ahana: ohhh dad, that's so sweet of you,I didn't know,Shruti is famous in Germany too... Mr oberioo loved his daughter's sense of humour,and both started laughing.. us

Dad: laughing...ohh dear, really is she that good, let's meet her then? What you say?

Ahana: smiling ,sure Dad,I want that too,but I geuss it will take some time... Shruti's parents didn't know about us,and...you know her..past..it's kind of complicated.

Dad: I know,I know it all, whenever you feel...I will be there,ok dear, don't stress about anything,you are Ahana oberioo,we can make things happen...you done the hard work ,by winning her heart' ,I will take care of the rest..ok.. don't you worry about anything else.ok?..

Ahana: ok dad! Thanks,love you so much .....I am sure you will like her, she's the best..

Dad: ha ha! I am sure she's ,of course ,she got you...and she's being around for some time, that's a tough job,I know my daughter,your tantrums and all the mood swings,if she's handling all of it... then of course She is the best..and started laughing , looking at Ahana who's making stupid face..

Ahana: ohh dad! This is not fair,I don't give any tantrum.and my mood is always good ...in fact Shruti really given me a tough time..and then smiled to herself.. zooming out,as Shruti's beautiful face just popped up in her mind..but I geuss it's worth it.she's all I ever wanted.

Dad: smiled as he saw Ahana's face..
Of course dear,if just mear mentioned of her name make you smile then it's worth it.

A/N: I try to update one more chapter.. enjoy your sunday,vote,shar, comment