XXX

Ahana wakes up.....the impact of painkiller...is reduced..and.she wakes up...all frightened....the accident incident...just replayed in her head.. she's all sweaty......she looked around...she was in her bedroom in her bed.....she tried to put . things in sequence..past few days... actually...she lost track of time and date...the room was dark it must be midnight..she said to herself...she looked for her mobile to check the time and date.... She  extended her hand to the.. table next to her bed.... then she realised...her wrist..was attached to some extension....it's a sylien.... attached to her veins...sharp pain was felt ..in her arms...as the extended tube felt a jark...

Ahana shouted in pain...aaaaa....her mom...and the sister both came running from the next room...as they just got out few minutes earlier to grab a cup of tea.

The sister quickly...made..Ahana to sleep on her bed and adjusted the sylien..tube

Ahana's mom sit next to her....

Nikita oberioo: hey......my dear...my strong baby...your are awake...thank god....you really scared me...... Ahana..and touched...her cheeks.

Ahana: mom...relax I am all fine..plse ask the nurse..to take out this.. sylien.....I have to go...see Shruti...she must be really worried...I know her... whenever we fight or anything....she just.. became so restless... neither eat nor sleep...I have to look after her...and for god sake where is my mobile..hhmmm say?

Nikita: have you lost it completely Ahana ...( Nikita was totally pissed.. hearing Shruti's name)... You are almost dead...it's a miracle..your safe and sound...your father and I didn't sleep from couple of days.....plus the media giving us a really hard time spreding all kinds of stupid rumours about you and our family...I am handling..it alone..your father... trying so hard to put everything on hold and be here for you.....and all you worry about a girl...you met couple of months ago.... really..... Ahana..!!!!

Nurse: ohhhh mrs.oberioo I think you should just rest and let the patient have some lone time....I will take it from here...I hope you remembered what the doctor told...so ...just be easy..

Nikita... narrowing her eyes and looking at the nurse...but she can't say anything..the nurse was damm right..... Nikita as usual not..used to listing to someone else..but this time..she don't have an option...she goes near Ahana kissed her forehead...and looking at her daughter...bless my baby...... I am sure your shruti...is just fine....you just rest dear..and your mobile is lost at the accident site...if you remembered your car hit some pole on the way...so..just ...breath and rest..it's almost midnight...you can meet her tommarrow.

Ahana: Felt a little geulty... sorry mom..I know your worried about me . But I am just fine....the thing is I broke up with Shruti the day i got into an accident if I remembered correctly.....I just felt like....I touched the death and come back...it was horrendous....so I just want to hold my love..in my arms....cause life is so unprecedentable and i don't want to lose a single moment away from her...cause of my ego or some stupid arrugment. I really love her mom...I can't lose her....and hugged her mother.. tightly...tears rolled down her cheeks...

Nikita: she was totally taken a back by.... Ahana's action..she hugged her daughter tightly...heyyy... dear.... she is really lucky if you loves her so much....just take it easy baby....your still not 100 percentage..so just rest... ...I promise I won't stop you  from calling her..in the morning....then she can come here to meet you right? And don't you forgot meeta..hmm she is with you all along....she really care for you.

Ahana: mom... when  did you meet meeta?

Nikita: Got a little nervous..ohhh a couple of times..she came to see you..when  you wasn't home...and she was there in the hospital too soo...of course I know her.