secret

Ahana came home all Happy and overwhelmed, the coffee date was unexpectedly ended mesmerizing,wow like just wow,she kissed Shruti mam, from four months or so, she's just looking at her from a distance...and today it's like dream come true.
Ahana's POV :                        .          Ohhhhh did she really likes me , well I can still feel her soft,plum lips on mine,she kissed me, the one and the only shruti Seth mam kissed me...ohh dear,if I asked something more today I would have got it ,ohh universe,or whatever power exit make Shruti my wife ,I just love her. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Shruti's pOV :. What did just happened,I called her to talk ,and clear things,and I don't know how I ended up Kissing her.ohh god, this is so wrong,I could loose my job for sure,and never getting any in this town if somebody knew what I did,I don't know what got into me, I was on track,I told nothing could happen between us ,and focus on her study, I thought she's such a attitude girl, she feels really embarassed and say a few things, like I don't even deserve her or some her typical sassy answer ,but I was totally suprised by her reaction all angry and tears in her eyes, coming so close to me and saying those beautiful words in her sweetest voice,and I looked into her chocolate eyes,and lost it,yesssss I should have just walked away but no....no Shruti mam,you kissed her,and don't even care to back off,howww I mean in my defense no one can resist that , I mean her lips ,her saint, the rush and everything , well I never felt that with that basterd. Well I never loved her, maybe that's why,so Am I really in love with this girl,ohhh ,now I am really stuck,and how I suppose to face Ahana tomorrow in college omg please somebody help me.
.......................
The next day in college............       Shruti walking into the college promise and suddenly a audio 7 car came in rush and stopped next to the parking lot.                             Shruti: hey who' s that, can't you see?                                                       As Shruti looking at the glass window ,the doors open and gergeous Ahana step out in all black she was looking hot as hell.      Shruti: ohh my ,my,okk, Shruti to herself.                                             (stop looking at her like some creepy person and say something or anything. But not a single word came out of her mouth.).           Ahana: ohhh,so sorry sorry,mam,I just looked at you ,and pulled over,I wann to have a few words with you, before we entered the main building, then I can't even look at you, actually I have something for you.........                                         Shruti: hey...it's fine, look Ahana, listen I don't know if I can take something from you, could you please just listen to me,Ahana? Ahana: bend over in her car ,and took a red rose and hold in front of Shruti,for you,I always wanted to give you,but never got the courage. Shruti :                                           feeling all these emotions,she really likes Ahana , maybe more than like,and it's killing her that she leds her on and now she has to break her heart,she don't know what to say,how to say,how can you tell a beautiful, lovely girl, when her eyes are filled with all this love for you,that Last night was a mistake and just move on. As Shruti just standing there some staff  member called her, and then Shruti was quickly took the rose from Ahana not looking at her eyes and walked towards her colleague.              Ahana: yesssss,she took it, she's so sweet, a bit nervous maybe, she's older than me, but I am feeling she's so shy and nervous all the time,that I have to make it happen every time,but it's sweet,her raw,ravinishing beauty looks a  touch more beautiful when she's all nervous and vulrable,I love it all of it ,ohhh my I am so in love with her. I just don't want to leave her for a second, but god knows from where that lady came and took Shruti from me,and Started laughing at herself,well control Ahana this is college campus,give your girlfriend some space,wow, Shruti my gf,that sounds so wonderful.

A/N.  Do,vote, shar and comment,I would like to know how you want to proceed the story here on,I have lots of ideas about it,so I may took some time,to update the next chapter,till then enjoy your weekend.