That person

Ahana dropped Shruti at her house, Shruti was so happy that she got her love back and now she's not going to let that sleep away....As the ,ring the doorbell of her house,.....her sister Arti opened the door,she was looking tense ... Shruti all smiling ..

Shruti: hey kiddo sis,why this face?what happened? Did you seen some ghost ..or what..and entered the house..her mom and dad sitting in the living room.. waiting for her...All her family members looking tense. . what happened? Could anyone tell me?

Arti: sighly heavily,that basterd kumar came ,he was saying sorry and all,and wants you back in his life.. .. he waited long enough to talk to you..thank god your late today, otherwise ,he was redy to take you with him , right now..

Sunil( Shruti' father) : Aarti don't exagraate,it's not that simple,but yes,he apologized and asked you to reconsider the marriage..

Rahi ( Shruti's mom): we all are so supried, when not only he but he's parents too came all apologizing for their behaviour,and asking us to forgive and make you reconsider staying with him.of course we didn't say anything..but it's really suprising ,this sudden change in their behaviour.

Shruti: hmm, means heis not going to make it easy for me.. well there is no way I am getting back with him..next time don't open doors for him,and call the police and our lawyers immediately.. before calling me..This is the limit..and I don't believe you people taking it so lightly ,you should have asked to leave and his cunning parents to leave my life.

Sunil: Shruti come down..we know you don't want this relationship.it just happened so suddenly,the door was opened and they all came and sat .. asking for you and telling..how sorry they are ..they even offered that kumar and you can live separate ,if you got problem with his family.

Shruti: I really don't believe this,I must say these people are so shameless ,I mean how could they even .. besides her family was never the problem their ,phyco son was.

Rahi: look Shruti ..I think it's two years now , even we don't want you to get back with him,now he realised worth of my daughter..it's too late..I think the court will take it's decision,we shouldn't worry about it more,I think he and his family,just trying prolonged the final decision and doing this drama sorry and all,we are not stupid to fall for it,we fall for those people words once their sweet words and behaviour never matched. I am just saying we already lost so much time in the divorce proceedings,now you should consider remarriage.

Shruti: woo hoo, listen....I am not ready for any remarriage and all that please,just let me live my life..and I think it's time I should tell you there is someone in my life and you don't have to worry about it anymore, enough is enough,let me handle my life,my way.

Aarti: all excited,wow,sis, really, today's day is full of suprises..you I mean you yourself found someone for you,I thought you can only found ,books and your boring job.

Sunil and rahi: both looking at each other, then sunil all supried asked really shruti..you found someone .. that's great..we are so happy for you,of course it's your life... I think we should let you decide that long ago,bur nevermind,it's never too late,we love to meet him.. invite him,we are egar to see your choice.

Shruti: ohhh well...I have to ..you know .. asked that person too, we never really talk about..you know meeting parents and all ,as my divorce is not ligally final yet,so..

Rahi noticed Shruti is all defensive as her father asked to meet the guy she's in her life.. she came to her daughter's rescue. .." well I think let her freshen up.. she's already so late, Shruti...go eat something first..you are right,first we should get the final decision on your divorce case and separated from that family and kumar once and for all.
Shriti nods her head ,and walk towards her room
her mobile buzz,as she saw Ahana's name on the screen of her mobile smile form on her face..as she about to pick up the call....aarti snatched Shruti's mobile from her hands,ohhh so the someone is calling as you all smiling, Shruti's face was all pale..hey you idoit give it to me my mobile.. aarti..is like playing with it..no no,I am going to talk..to my future brother in law... Shruti's parents are laughing seeing this stupid mobile snatching game, Shruti was so tensed like if she speaks with Ahana...god knows what happened... Looking at Shruti's face,aarti handed over the mobile to her till now it stopped buzzing,sis your are no fun look at your face,I am not going to took your love from you ok,and I bet he must be as boring as you.

Shruti: took the mobile in her hand laughed all loude,kiddo sis,I assure you that person is just the opposite of me,and we all will know it's the most exciting thing you all ever witness,"my love" is beyond anyone's imagination,but I can say one thing,it's all I ever wanted.

A/N : hope you like today's update,I will try to do one more update today,Vote,shar, comments.