Questions, Letters, and More Questions

Upon hearing this phrase, Dean straightens up and grabs his gun from its hiding spot. All previous thoughts flew from his head as reality crashes around him with the mention of his missing brother.

Pointing his weapon at her head, he growls out, "Tell me what you know about Sammy before I end you."

Calmly she stares at the gun and then back to his handsome face. "I sought you out, wanting to help you, and now you threaten me..." She crosses her arms in annoyance, as his brow furrows in utter confusion.

"What?" he asks, slightly lowering his gun.

"I don't normally like to interfere, mainly I like to stay away from people in general, but I came to you because I thought you might like to get Sam back before they break him but... Perhaps, I should find another hunter or just stay out of things and let the chips fall where they may." She rolls her eyes as she finishes.

Suddenly words are failing him, so he just stares at her, taking in how calm she seems to be with a gun pointed at her.

"Who has him? Break him how? You know about hunters? Where did you get this information?" The dam breaks as his flood of questions finally comes out.

Eyeing him and his gun with disdain, she remains silent.

"Fine." he says as he lowers his gun and stashes it back in its hiding place. "Now will you answer me?"

"You didn't need to threaten me, I'd have willingly told you what I know, so you can help Sam." she sighs, looking deeply in his eyes.

Staring back at her, all he sees is sincerity on her face. "Alright, then tell me." he softly replies, nodding to show he believes her.

"The British Men of Letters have him."

"The what?" he asks, once again confused.

"The British Men of Letters..." she repeats, tilting her head. "Like the American Men of Letters, whose bunker you reside in."

"There's more than one version of the Men of Letters?" he sounds incredulous as he questions her.

"Yes, there are many around the world, just as there are monsters all around the world."

"That makes sense, but I guess I never really thought about it." he says rubbing the back of his neck.

He pauses for a moment, then blurts out with sudden alarm. "Wait... I have so many questions, first off why would they take him?"