Final Authors Note.

It's been such a pleasure writing this book. I did it. I wrote my first romance novel and you guys are the first to ever read it in all its unedited glory...

I can't entirely believe it...

My life was an emotional rollercoaster while I wrote this. It took me a year to complete and I'll admit sometimes I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it.

I feel very lucky to have the support of all of my readers. I appreciate every read, vote, and comment because it means you took the time to stop and read my work. You gave me your time and time is a precious gift.

Himari's Secret

As I mentioned in one of my author's notes I've been working on Himari's story. She has been loud in my head lately and if you know Himari she can be very domineering and quite frankly she scares the cranberries out of me.

The Prologue and First chapter of the book are already released. The story starts when Himari is in Highschool. It will explain why she appears to be mysterious and closed off.

Because of the way I wrote this and the time gap. Himari will get two books. The first one is Himari's Secret and the Second will be called Himari's Suitor's.

Characters from this book will only appear in the second book.

As you guys noticed I didn't include Beckett, Callum and Blaire in the epilogue or mention Percy's wife's name. That's because that's all going to be revealed in Himari's second book and I didn't want to spoil it.

Other books.

in Between Realms (Complete)

Chaos within the Realms.

The Ill-Fated Lovers.

It All Started With A Love Potion. (Harry Potter Fan Fiction.)

If you guys have any questions about my books feel free to pm me or comment here.

Thank you all once again for your support. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜