chapter 9

Aleena pov:

"Tesoro mio" he purred in my ear causing my organs to melt into a puddle in my stomach.

What was he doing? I slowly turned around accidently grazing my breast on his chest and I froze.

I could feel my face reddening.

I looked up and saw his jaw tick as his blue gaze pierced at me,  his chest rising and falling.

We both stood there in silence unable to find the words.  I tried moving my mouth, but nothing came out.

"what are you doing?" I heard Lucia say from behind us.

Donatello let go of the counter and turned to face his sister.

"why are you back early?" she questioned her brother, but he did not answer, he only walked past her shaking his head as if he were trying to erase this moment.

Okay?

"What was that?" Lucia said walking towards me with a bag of sugar and a few chocolate bars.

"I have no idea" I replied narrowing my eyes.

we both headed to the steel island placing all the ingredients. "now, where were we?".

"brownies"

We both spent an hour in the kitchen making a huge batch of brownies and cleaning up the mess we made.

After they were done, we let them cool down a bit before we took a bite.

"so, how do they taste?" I asked Lucia who was quietly munching on them.

She took another bite "these are so good!!" she said with her mouth full making me laugh.

"where did you learn to bake?" she said her eyes gleaming from the brownies.

"my father owned a bakery, I used to go they're on the weekend and watch him bake for hours" I smiled at the memory.

We both turned to the sound of footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

Miguel's face popped up, half grinning at us "something smells nice" he said moving towards the brownies.

"we made brownies" Lucia squealed.

"oh no who let you in the kitchen Lucia" he joked.

"hey! Try them first" she said nudging him.

He looked at her hesitantly, slowly taking a bite, he then took another one and his face lit up "this a delicious, well done kiddo" he praised giving her a pat on her shoulders.

She shook her head "you should thank Aleena, she did most of the work".

Miguel turned to look at me and I straightened. "he should have made you a cook instead"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm joking" he laughed.

"Miguel" the stern voice filled the kitchen "My office" he growled walking away.

He did not look my way only stared at the back of Miguel's head before leaving.

"your clothes are in your room" he said turning to follow Donatello.

"thank you" I called out. "we should get out of here before the cook comes" Lucia said.  I nodded and we both left the kitchen.

Donatello's pov:

The meeting had gone as to be expected, men yelling from left to right, death threats, the usual.

It was after the meeting that had made my insides boil with fury.

I had just received a phone call from the son of the man that killed my father, making me an offer for peace.

I had stop myself from flying over to Russia to put a bullet between his eyes.

his father shot mine and he speaks of peace? Bastard.

I was to wind up to go to another meeting without smashing someone's face, so I decided to drive home.

Big mistake.

I could here pot and pans being moved and Lucia whining.

I knew the chef would not arrive until another 2hours, so I went to investigate.

When I saw Aleena on her toes, her dress rising nearly exposing her ass I nearly lost it, I slowly turned to walk away but then I saw her struggle.

I moved to towards her to give her the flour.

I tried my best not to touch her but then she turned, and her breast grazed my chest, blood travelled down my groin giving me a hard on.

When Lucia walked in, I had to leave as soon as possible before anyone noticed.

Miguel entered the room closing the door behind him. "what's wrong?" he asked.

I laid back on my chair stroking my jaw. "Viktor called" I told him.

I saw his eyes harden. "how did he get your number"

he moved towards the mini bar preparing a drink for me and himself.

He sat down on the arm chair his body ridged. "what does he want?" he raised a brow.

"peace" I simply said. "yeah right" he snorted.

"and how would we do that" he questioned me.

I leaned back on my chair, rolling a pen between my fingers. "by marrying his sister" I casually said as if I was telling him the weather.

He spat out his drink nearly choking "you can't be serious".

"dead serious".

"tell me you didn't agree".

Did he really think I would?

"no, I'm not stupid but I did, however, invite him" I looked up raising a brow.

"what were you thinking Donatello have you gone mad?" he let out a humourless laugh.

"you want us to get killed?" he started pacing up and down.

I clenched my teeth tying not to lose my temper. I did that everytime some one began moving in panic.

After he had stopped pacing, he sat back down letting out a loud sigh "sorry, with Angelina's pregnancy, I can't risk anything".

Miguel had his third child on the way, so I didn't blame him for being cautious.

He always acted out every time his wife was pregnant.  He loved her and his kids why wouldn't he be.

I never wanted kids, nor did I want to fall in love or marry never entertaining the idea and by the looks of it from Miguel, it took time and effort.

Two things I did not have the patience for.

I moved to sit on the armchair across from him.

"we won't be meeting in Russia, he's coming here. Only him and his sister and no one else. Before he even thinks about stepping in this house he will be searched." I ensured him.

He hung his head low between his shoulders and nodded.

"I swear to you Donatello you better know what your doing".

I leaned forward and chuckled "when do I not know what I'm doing?"  I raised a brow.

He snorted "I can name one, and she's downstairs" now it was his time to laugh. "Miguel".

"yeah"

"fuck off" he laughed louder.