Chapter 29

Donatello's POV:

I rested my back on the head board, watching as her chest rises and falls. Her mouth slightly open while her arm drooped over her eyes.

What are you dreaming of. I wanted to say to her as I carefully watched her expression.

Fuck me.

I was in deep shit.

Every pattern I followed disappeared when it came to that woman sleeping beside me. I don't know what is or if it's just a faze, but my mind is consumed with thoughts of her no matter where I am.

Every time she suggests leaving. I have to hold something deep inside of me from letting loose. I wanted to trap her in a cage that I only have the keys too. Yet I wanted her by my side where ever I want without having the fear she would try and run because the minute I let her out those doors and in public she'll find a way to escape.

My phone buzzed on the side table. I grabbed it and headed out the room.

"Miguel did you find anything" my voice still drowned in sleep.

"I think you'd want to see this for yourself" he said on the other line "she's definitely hiding something".

I sighed. I knew my mother had a cause for coming here and I wasn't going to listen to anymore of her bullshit.

I returned back to my room to find Aleena awake, her hair a clump of mess on top of her head. I chuckled at the site.

"You're still here" she yawned as she pulled her self up to rest on the head board.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned, strolling towards her until I stood in front that she needed to tilt her head to meet my stare.

Aleena shrugged "you normally leave before I'm awake so I would have thought you wouldn't be here"

"I'm here now" I leaned closer towards her.

Her breathe hitched as my face neared hers, slightly grazing our noses together.

Aleena's POV:

He was so close to me I couldn't feel his hot breath hovering over my lips. I wanted to lean in closer but restrained myself deciding to get up and head to the bathroom leaving Donatello behind.

"What are you doing later?" He addressed from behind, following me.

I turned to look at him "what I came here to do" I resorted. I could see the pang of disappointment marked on his face.

I turned on the shower and began stripping forgetting that Donatello was behind me. I heard the sound of ruffling clothes and rotated to see him taking off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" I stood frozen in front of him.

He lifted his left shoulder "might as well shower together, save water"

"When did you care about water?"

"Since I get to share a shower with you"

A small bloom rose on my face as I stared at his glorious nakedness. God he was handsome, I wouldn't lie about that. But I was getting close to him, too close that I was afraid of the closeness.

I entered the shower, leaving the door open for him.

"You stay on your side and I'll stay in mine" I instructed warning him, but he didn't listen. He began moving closer to me that my nipples grazed his chest causing them to pebble.

"Let me clean you up" he lowered his head to whisper in my ear.

I nodded giving him permission.

He reached for the sponge and applied soap creating bubbles and started rubbing my arms up and down.

Donatello's face remained concentrated as he travelled the sponge to my other arm, then my chest where he cleaned the top avoiding my breasts.

I caught my breath the moment I felt the ruff surface on my nipples. He began circling them and I couldn't help but release a low moan.

"You like that?" He whispered moving to the next one.

I could feel his cock harden on my stomach that I trailed a hand to grab it but was instantly pulled off. "You're not allowed to touch it, let me take care of you" he firmly said moving to my stomach.

He moved lower until he reached my pussy and I quivered the moment the sponge rubbed the delicate skin.

"Do you like that" he groaned releasing the sponge and replacing it with his thumb, beginning to circle my clit.

I bit my lip nodding trying to hold in another moan.

"Use your words" he grumbled catching my lips between his teeth.

He started picking up the pace that I had no choice but to moan "aah" I panted between his teeth as he sucked on my bottom lip.

"Don't come yet" he commanded.

"I'm so close" I whimpered trying to catch my orgasm. It was so close I could almost taste it.

Donatello released his thumb, moving both his hands towards my ass kneading them in his hands.

He picked me up and turned towards the wall, putting his entire weight on me to hold me against it.

I felt his cock twitched between my legs and urged him to put it inside. His deep chuckle sent electricity straight to my core wanting him inside even more.

"My girl so needy" he grunted as his cock slid inside. I tilted my head, my mouth fell open from the sensation.

He held onto my ass, sliding in and out of me "you feel so good every time I'm inside you" he fumbled in my ear, but I couldn't hear him too drowned in my own pleasure.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, gripping onto him as he picked up the pace. Debatable noises left my mouth every time he thrusted in.

"That's it baby let me hear you" he praised with each stroke.

I was close again and this time I don't think I can hold it "Donatello" I moaned out his name "I'm gonna come"

"Do it" he growled, the sound of our flesh slapping each other sent me over the edge until I exploded, my mouth slacking open.

He fastened the pace trying to find his own release until her finally did slowing down as he rested his head on the crook of my neck.

We both stayed that was for a couple of seconds trying to catch our breaths. Donatello eventually released his cock outside of me and I missed its warmth.

"I could wake up to this" he remarked turning to pick up the sponge.

"Let's get you properly cleaned up".