Shawn Mendes

*Warning: sexual content. If you are under 14 Dont read. Dont say I didn't warn ya*

Adrienne's POV

I was sitting at home waiting for my boyfriend Shawn to finally come home from the recording studio.

A few minutes later the door swung open and in walked Shawn, but he wasn't the happy Shawn that I usually see, he's mad and I'm scared.

"Hey Shawn, what's wrong ?" I asked

"Dont fucking "hey Shawn me" how fucking dare you kiss Nash at his party yesterday?" Shawn yelled

"Shawn I never kissed Nash at his party yesterday night." I said.

"You know what Adrienne, you're a slut. I Dont like sluts." Shawn said.

"Excuse me? How fucking dare you call me a slut?" I yelled at him

"Cause you are one...and I'm gonna show you what I do to sluts!" Shawn yelled

"What are- " before I could finish I was pushed up against the wall and I felt a pair a lips crash hard against my lips.

"Jump." Shawn said.

I obeyed him and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs to our shared bedroom.

He placed me on the bed and started to undress me. After he was done he undressed himself.

You could tell Shawn was mad cause he skipped foreplay. He positioned his member at my entrance and full on thrusted his member into me.

I arched my back in pure pleasure.

Shawn was thrusting in and out really hard. It felt amazing.

"Say my name!" Shawn said

I couldn't get it out... Shawn obviously didn't like that so he smacked my boob.

"Say my fucking name!"

"Oh my god, Shawn!!!!" I said in pleasure.

"That's my girl."

"Shawn I'm about to cum!"

"Hold it in.."

I was trying my best but I just couldn't, I spilt my juices all over his dick.

"I told you to hold it in, you're a very bad girl Adrienne!"

He pulled his penis out of me and came up to my mouth.

"Start sucking!"

To be honest, mad Shawn is very hot.

I started sucking on his dick. He threw his head back in pleasure.

A couple minutes later he came in my mouth.

"Swallow it now!"

I swallowed his cum and started to gag a little. Shawn crawled over me and layed down next to me..

"Who do you belong to?"

"You!"

"Good. I love you Adrienne."

"I love you too."

I turned on my side and closed my eyes. Sleep finally took over me and Shawn's bodies.

Omg that was so fucking good. I loved it.
Remember to vote. I truly love you guys a lot seriously. You guys are so so amazing.

-Yunique❤