Jack Johnson

For jackgilinskysgirl
*Talia's POV
I tugged my jacket sleeve down a little more, making sure my scars were covered. I didn't want anyone to see them. Not yet.

"Talia! Babe!" My boyfriend, Jack, yelled, running towards me in the narrow hall. He was pushing and shoving people out of the way. I smiled and closed my locker.

"Your such a dork." I giggled when he finally got to me. He smiled and leaned his hand against the lockers.

"But I'm your dork." He whispered. I smiled and looked into his eyes. They always seemed to be sparkling and happy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down a little bit.

"That you are." I stated, pulling him down for a kiss. He pressed his body against mine and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm coming over after school." Jack said. I nodded and removed my arms from his neck as his best friend, Jack (or as I call him, Gilinsky), came up.

"Johnson, Talia! What's up man?" He said.

"I'm not a man." I smiled.

"And woman." Gilinsky smiled.

"I'm just heading to last hour. See ya in a few princess." Johnson says, kissing me quickly and running down the hall to his class.

************

Johnson laughed as I tried to unlock the door. It was difficult considering I had a history, maths, and english book. I couldn't get the key in the lock and it was frustrating.

"Jack, stop laughing and help me." I smiled. Jack bit his lip to try and contain his laughter and took my keys. He unlocked the door easily and walked in. I followed and slipped off my shoes.

"Gimme the the books." Jack said reaching his hands out. I gladly handed him my books and sighed in relief, rubbing my arm lightly. Jack set the books on the kitchen counters and turned back to me.

"I love you." He whispered to me while wrapping an arm around my waist. I smiled and wrapped mine around his neck.

"I love you too." I replied smiling. He pulled me against him and leaned down, connecting our lips. A sweet kiss from his lips made me forget my scars. I pulled away and pulled my jacket off. Jack stared at my arm.

"What happened to you?" He asked, his voice sorrowful.

"I-I...uh...I..." There was nothing I could say. He saw my scars and now he's gonna leave me. The love of life is gonna leave me because of scars.

"Did you do that to yourself?" Jack asked. Slowly, I nodded. Jack's eyes glossed over with tears. I reached for my jacket but Jack grabbed my arm. He looked over my cuts and scars carefully.

"I'm sorry, Jack. Don't leave me please." I said as my eyes filled with tears. Jack glanced up at me before looking back to my arm. I closed my eyes and waited for his skin to leave mine. Instead, I was surprised to feel lips against my wrist.

"Your beautiful...and amazing...and perfect...and stunning...and mine...and you...don't...need...to do...this." Jack muttered in between kisses to my scars. I smiled through my tears as he did so.

"Don't leave me." I whispered. He looked up at me. Bright blue eyes staring into sad blue eyes.

"I would never." Jack says quietly.

"You will eventually. Everyone does." I mutter. Jack grabs my chin and makes me look at him. He puts his forehead against mine. I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Let me prove it to you." He asks. I choke back tears as I nod. He presses his lips to mine softly. I kiss him back and press my body against his.

He slides his tongue against my lip, asking for an entrance that I easily grant. He explores my mouth as if its the first time. I moan quietly. Jack pulls away and starts kissing down my neck.

His light kisses on my skin electrified me. I felt like my skin was on fire but it wasn't burning. It was like fireworks against my neck.

"Jack." I moaned, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moans against my neck and bites the skin lightly. I tug on his hair lightly and try to press ny body against his more.

He slides his hands under my shirt and tugs it off. He runs his hands down my sides, stopping at my waist. I tug his shirt over his head and throw it behind me.

"I love you so much." Jack muttered against my lips. I smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered back. Jack smiled and slowly ran his hands up my back to my bra. He unclipped it. I let it fall off to the floor.

Jack kissed my neck, going down to my chest. He took one of my breasts into his mouth and sucked on it softly. I moaned and arched my back against him. He pulled off and kissed down my stomach. He slid my jeans off easily and kissed my waist.

Jack picked me up and sat me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He leaned up and kissed me hard again. I kissed back and hooked my fingers in his belt loops on his jeans. I tugged on them. He got the idea and pulled them off.

He pulled me off the counter and over to the couch. He layed me on it and climbed on me. He slid my underwear off slowly as well as his boxers. I kissed his neck quickly and lightly as he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Jack asked. I nodded. I wanted this. I wanted Jack. No. Actually, I needed this and Jack.

He slowly slid into me and stopped when he was all the way in. I bit my lip trying to keep the tears away. I was a virgin and let me tell ya, this fucking hurt.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked. I nodded and muttered out a small 'Move'. He started thrusting slowly. He was putting all his love into each thrust, making sure I knew that he loved me. I moaned quietly and arched my back.

He continued thrusting, speeding up only a small speed. Soon, I came with loud screams of Jack's name and lots of cuss words. He followed with moans of my name.

"Do you believe me now?" Jack asked.

"Yes. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He smiled. "Promise me you won't cut again." He asked.

"I promise." I whisper.

Never again.
**********
Hey guys! This was a request. By jackgilinskygirl. Hope ya liked it love!!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN PEOPLE!! Just gotta answer a few questions.

That's all.

Stay beautiful.

Love you.

~Kayla