Cameron Dallas

*Riley's POV

"Cameron!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Jaden!" Cam mimicked when he threw me on the couch. He actually layed down on me. I giggled.

"Cameron, will you please get off of me?" I asked.

"Jaden, I'm actually really comfortable." Cameron said smiling.

"But you have to take me home in a minute." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Can't you stay here tonight?" He asked.

"Cam, you know I would love to but I'm only 16." I said.

"And you parents won't let you because I'm 20 and they don't want you alone with me." He said.

"Sorry baby." I said softly.

"Its fine. Not your fault babe." He says kissing my lips. I kissed back and smiled a little.

"I'm alone with you now." I whispered to him.

"And your parents think your with Lyric." He said.

"Cam, they only want what's best for me." I said.

"And I'm not best for you?" He said.

"You are. Its just our age difference and I'm not even legal yet." I said.

"But that's what you meant, right? You meant that I'm not good for you?" He argued.

"No, Cameron. I mean they don't want me to make bad choices." I said.

"Oh, so I'm a bad choice now?" He asks.

"Cameron, you know what I mean. They just think I should be with someone close to my age. Like Nash." I said.

"So you wanna be with Nash?" Cameron yells.

"No, Cam. That's not what I meant." I said.

"But that's what you want?" He asks. I stay silent. He gets up and punches a hole in the wall.

"Cam, calm down!" I yelled.

"Calm down!? After you just said you want my best friend!?" He yelled.

"I never said that, Cameron! I said someone close to my age like him." I yelled.

"But you meant him." Cameron said.

"No. I-" Cameron cut me off.

"Get out." He says.

"What?" I say, surprised.

"Get the hell out of my house bitch." Cameron yelled.

"Cam, I'm sorry." I said.

"Go be with Nash you whore." He walked over to me and roughly grabbed my arm, yanking me to the door. "I hope he makes you happy since I can't." Cameron says, shoving me out the door.

"Cameron, you know I-" I stopped when a stinging pain appeared on my cheek. I looked at Cameron and his eyes were full of anger. No regret, surprise, nothing but anger. He meant it.

"Get. Away. From. Me." He said.

I immediately run home and into my bathroom. I slammed the door and dug through the cabinets, looking for it.

The razor. I needed it. I needed to feel the burn of a cut. I needed to see the blood running down my arms and dripping on the floor. I needed to feel the cold metal pressed against my warn skin.

I finally found it. I made two deep cuts on each wrist.

Pills. I thought. Instantly, I was up looking for some pills. I found some rather quickly and took the whole bottle.

Black began to cloud the edge of my vision. Slowly, darkness took over and soon I had slipped fron the world. I had finally done it. I had finally died.

*Cameron's POV

I ran to the bathroom when she left. I grabbed some pills and began to take them. I only began to fill dizzy around the 12th one.

12th- I was feeling dizzy and the edges of my vision was blurry.

I regretted it so much. Not taking the pills. No. I didn't regret that at all. I regretted hitting her. I regretted yelling at her.

13th- I was even more dizzy and was starting to shut down. Everything was fuzzy.

I regretted it all. But I would never admit that. I couldn't. She didn't want to be with Nash. I knew that. But I ignored it.

18th- I couldn't hardly stand on my own anymore. I was swaying really bad.

Jaden only wanted to be with me. She has only ever wanted to be with me. Gah, I'm so dumb. She would never choose Nash over me.

21st- I couldn't stand up anymore. My legs collapsed and I fell to the floor.

I couldn't get her out of my head. The look in her eyes after I hit her had broke me. Why did I do that? I love her so much so why did I fuck it up?

25th- Darkness took over my vision. I wasn't unconcious but I couldn't see.

I wanted her back. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her and say that I love her. I wanted tell her she was beautiful and amazing and that I would never hurt her. But over all, I wanted to tell her how sorry I was for hitting her.

32nd- I couldn't move. My body was shutting down and giving up. Exactly what I wanted.

I love her so much it hurts. I want her to know that and I wish she did. I hope she does.

*Third Person POV

The two young lovers had no clue of the others suicidal actions. They both thought the other was still alive.

They wanted to see their lover one more time. Jaden was still fading when Cameron had died. She was just unconscious.

Cameron didn't know this. He thought she was alive. He thought she was at home.

The two would soon be together forever just not in the way they'd hoped to be. They would be together again and this time, a happy ending would occur.
*****************
I cryed while writing the end to this. Damn this one's sad.

Someone please request a happy one. Or any kind really just message us.

Is it just me or do sad tears suck more than other tears?

Peace. Love. Skittles.

~Kayla