Cameron Dallas

Brisa's Pov

6 months...6 months and three days. 6 months and three days ago Cameron Dallas broke my heart.

I remember it like it was yesterday. He told me that I was to young for him and that he needed a real woman.

A couple days ago I turned 18 and I moved out of my parents house into a 2 bedroom apartment with my new roommate.

Her name is Sydney and she 19. She has a boyfriend but I forgot his name and I guess today I get to meet him.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my roommate to come and introduce me to her boyfriend.

Our front door opened and I heard them talking while walking into the livingroom.

Sydney came in and I stood up.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh he went to get water, he's coming right now." She said.

He walked in and my heart broke into a billion pieces. It was Cameron.

"Brisa, this is my boyfriend Cameron. Cameron this is Brisa." Sydney said.

I looked at Sydney and asked her if we can talk, she nodded her head and we walked to the kitchen.

"Umm Sydney, that's my ex boyfriend that broke my heart." I said.

Her eyes went wide and she looked at me.

"Oh my god. I'm so so sorry. I didn't know. " she said.

I gave her a weak smile and told her that I was gonna go out for a walk.

She gave me a hug and apologized one more time. I walked out the kitchen and headed to the front door.

I walked out and let the breeze hit my face. I stepped off the porch and headed down the street to Starbucks.

I went inside and sat down in the corner booth and started to cry.

I felt a hand touch my arm and shit right up. It was Cameron.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Brisa I'm so so sorry for breaking your heart. It wasn't my intention. To be honest with you, I miss you so much it hurts. I had to move on to get over you but I couldn't. I still love you." He said.

"Cameron, what about Sydney?"

"She just broke up with me." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Brisa, please take me back. I need you in my life. I miss you so so much."

"Yes Cameron. I miss you too."

He gave me a big hug and kissed me.

6 months and 3 days later I have my prince back👑

Okay sorry that sucked. I guess I'm gonna be updating for a little while because I don't know what's going on with my co-owners😔😁. But anyways I love you guys. Bye❤️
-Yunique💍⚽️