Cameron Dallas

I walked down the dirt path confusion covering my face.

"Why would he want to meet here?" I womdered. My best friend had just dropped me off outside of the woods, where a grand, white gate stood, with a winding path leading closly behind. I kicked around rocks and gazed at the shining moon.

Soon after, i started to get frustrated with my boyfriend.

"Cam!" I called out, wondering where he is and why he wanted our anniversery date in the middle of heavy woods.

The forest started to clear and a amazing garden surrounded me. I gazed at the beautiful trees and flowers and finally my eyes met the ones of the guy i love.

"Cam? What is all this?" I breathed out, shocked at how much work must have gone into setting this up. He smiled at me, and saying nothing he walked over and and kissed me.

"This, Elizabeth, is the best night of your life." He said smirking.

He pulled you over to a straw basket and took out a blanket from it. directly above you was a opening in the trees, where I could see the endless starry night. After about an hour of laying like this, both of us saying heartfelt words to each other, he kissed my head and grabbed my hand tugging me upwards. he put my one of my hands on his chest and one on his shoulder, while he put his hands on my waist. He twirled me around and I realized that we were dancing.

"Cam, there isn't any music..."

"We don't need music." he replied, putting his face in the crook of my neck. We just continued to dance like that, swaying form side to side, until I became tired and fell asleep in his arms.

this is my first requested image (; I hope you like it!! And I hope you like it too Elizabeth

- Julia