Jack Gilinsky pt.2

*Gilinsky's Pov*

we get to omaha and i can feel my nerves starting to come. i know loren is pretty pissed off at me but this is not how i wanted things to be. i don't know what i was thinking talking to madison again. i just hope that loren hears me out and understands that i truly do love her.

johnson and i pull into lorens driveway but we don't see her car. "dude what if she already dipped?" johnson ask. i shake my head. "its only been a day. theres no way." i say. we both get out the car and walk to the front door. i knock on the door and her brother ethan answers the door. he looks up from his phone and sees us. "ew , what do you two losers want?" he says disgusted. "i take it you know?" i ask.

"know what? that you cheated on my sister with some skank. or the fact that my sister gave you her all and you literally stepped on her heart." he says. i look at him with sorrow in my eyes. "we just wanna talk to her." johnson says. "hold on." he says while closing the door. a couple minutes later the door opens and lorens standing there, looking broken.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" she ask while looking at me. i hesitate. i don't know what to say. i broke her and she hates me. "hes here to talk to you loren." johnson speaks up. she rolls her eyes. "what does he wanna talk about? how he fucked me up and broke my heart by fucking around with his ex bitch!" she says. im speechless.

*Lorens Pov*

jack and jack have the nerve to come to my house to beg for forgiveness but gilinsky cant even speak a word. "are you gonna fucking speak or what?" i say. he just continues to look at me. i get ready to shut the door but he stops me.

"okay look yeah i fucked up big time, but i realized what i was doing and how stupid and selfish i was being. you are my happy place. you are my rock. you have stood by me through everything and i honestly dont know what i would do without you loren. im such a fuck up. i just need you to forgive me please. give us another chance." he says with tears rolling down his face.

this man has hurt me enough. i don't know what to do. i deserve so much more. "jack, look at me. i forgive you, but its not enough. you fucked me up and i don't think right now is a good time for us to be together. i need some time to myself." i say while crying. i give him one last kiss and i close the front door.

"you okay?" ethan ask. i shake my head. he walks over and gives me a hug. "everything will be okay sis. i promise." i continue to cry and hug him. my brother has always been my biggest supporter and im so happy he's here to help me through this.

*Gilinsky's Pov*

"what now?" johnson ask. i shrug. "i don't know man. i give her space and see how things end up. only time will tell." i say while walking back to the car. "we finish tour and by the time we are done, ill reach out to her and see where we stand" i say.

i pull off and head back to my house. i pull into my driveway and johnson and i get out. "im gonna go take a nap." johnson says. i flop on the couch and pull out my phone. i have a text from madison.

madison: hey jack, come over.😘

i lock my phone and sigh. do i wanna go hangout with madison? no. i cant, if loren found out then she would definitely think that i dont care. i have to focus on getting her back. im gonna finish this tour and get her back. im determined.

sorry that ending was shitty but theres gonna be a part 3 now so the other guys i said are gonna have to wait 😂🤷🏾‍♀️ anyways i love yall and thanks for reading 😘
YUNIQUE 💛